X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stinky Coyote
    Warrior
    • Dec 2017

2014, what was barrel length and factory ammo?

Comment

• biodsl
      Chieftain
      • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Adam Lilja View Post
      Thanks AR-740 Fluted.
      AR740: .975" diameter in front of the barrel extension with the Wasp section turned to a diameter of .750" and then tapering back up to .975" diameter at the gas block. The gas block section is turned to .750" and from the gas block to the muzzle the diameter is .740". The barrel length is 20" including the barrel extension and is set for a rifle-length gas system. The muzzle end is threaded .5/8's x 24 TPI (threading is not shown in this image). Weight is 2.23 pounds. Engraved: Lilja AR 6.5 Grendel 8T. To see a .pdf drawing of the profile - Click here     We also have for sale a 6.5 Grendel bolt made by Maxim Firearms. This bolt is a perfect match for our 6.5 Grendel barrels. Machined from certified 9310 AQ (aircraft quality) steel Bolts are a Matte black; phosphate finish Completely assembled with extractor, rings, and ejector, ready for installation into your bolt carrier Also referred to as "Type II" bolt which has a .136" bolt face depth

The 740 is 20". Sounds like he was using factory Hornady 123 SST.
      Paul Peloquin

Did government credibility die of Covid or with Covid?

Comment

• Stinky Coyote
        Warrior
        • Dec 2017

Comment

• revbc
          Bloodstained
          • Jan 2019

Great shooting. 500 yds is Quite an accomplishment on deer hunt.

Comment

• Redomen
            Warrior
            • Jun 2016

Congratulations! Great shooting!

Comment

• Belt Fed
              Bloodstained
              • Feb 2019

Nice buck, congrats. I really like hearing about these long kills.

Comment

• rabiddawg
                Chieftain
                • Feb 2013

This thread is from 2014 and I haven’t seen Adam post here in a long time. I do recall him selling the gun that made the shot.
                Knowing everthing isnt as important as knowing where to find it.

Mark Twain

http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showt...2-Yd-Whitetail

Comment

• 65tac
                  Unwashed
                  • Feb 2020

Beautiful buck and picture. Awesome job! Ive shot several deer back in 2006.....if my old memory serves me.......with my buddies grendel and although they were doe and jumped shot.....i fell in love with the wicked look of the grendel round. I recently this year got an upper in 6.5 grendel and now waiting for weather to be a bit better to zero my rifle and then go after some dogs....them this deer season hope to drop some deer. Thanks for the info and a successful hunt story.

Comment

Working...
                  X