2014 Wisconsin gun deer hunting season starts today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lexx
    Bloodstained
    • Nov 2014

2014 Wisconsin gun deer hunting season starts today!

Good luck to you all!

Lexx
  • Fredman
    Warrior
    • Sep 2014

Are there any deer in Wisconsin?

Comment

• Slappy
      Warrior
      • Feb 2014

Bang bang!!

Comment

• Lexx
        Bloodstained
        • Nov 2014

it didn't seem like it today. Two squirrels in the morning and a woodpecker in the afternoon. Good thing there is always tomorrow.

Comment

• deadeyerick
          Bloodstained
          • Apr 2013

It was awfully quiet on Saturday in Crawford county

Comment

• sneaky one
            Chieftain
            • Mar 2011

Whitetails are now extinct in the upper Midwest- we saw a nothing in a 2 week time frame in Mn. Maybe a few migrated east- to Wisc.

I'm done up here. I want to head south, piggies need some taming there.

Good luck to my Wisc. nabes. You guys have the same wolf problem as we do.

The wolf huggers want to end all hunting, that's why the wolf count numbers are all falsified. There are 10 times the wolves out there than all northern states report as true.

Comment

• 65Whelen
              Warrior
              • Sep 2014

Tons of deer in WI. Night before opening day we had 8 deer around the cabin. A bunch of them actually bedded down out in front. Shining we could see all these eyes light up, staring back. But they know when the season opens and all disappeared, I saw a flash of a tail yesterday, first glimpse since the season opened Sat.

Some pics from a couple weeks ago.

Mama and fans.jpgMa at feeder.jpgBedroom fawns.jpg

Comment

• sneaky one
                Chieftain
                • Mar 2011

Yeah they hang out near a feeder- then they sense you guys coming up in full duck shmuck, & commander Bright colors - u think its camo- = no- the color enhancers in the china dina fabrics, actually make us look blue- like smurff blue.. to the cervids= the deer.

Plus they smell the gas- diesel- farts- meat in the coolers--- Plus some Cheese! Just hackin on ya Glenn! !!! Haa Haaa ! We can arm wrestle later on who buys the fifth round of coldies- dude!

Hi to your family! I Hope YOU shoot a deer man. Bad here........ I quit.

Comment

• 65Whelen
                  Warrior
                  • Sep 2014

Sneaky,
                  Your not to far off, a normal night before opening day in Wisconsin is a bunch of guys sitting around the pot bellied stove drinking beer with whiskey chasers, smoking cigars, eating venison sausage and cheese with pickled hard boiled eggs. We play Sheepshead til 3am, then are up before daylight in the swamp to get to our stands. If you get a whiff of the results of a night like this, you'd head the other way too.
                  Last edited by 65Whelen; 11-26-2014, 04:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X