WTS: New custom AR Gold trigger - two stage - 22 oz break.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SG4247
    Warrior
    • Aug 2013

WTS: New custom AR Gold trigger - two stage - 22 oz break.

NEW in the box SR Gold trigger that has had extensive trigger work performed by me. Planned on using it in one of my 308 framed ARs. The SR model trigger is intended for large frame 308 platform rifles, but I can switch the hammer out for use with the AR-15 rifle.

First stage is 8 oz, and then the second stage requires another 14 oz to break - for 22 oz total. It retains the original functional adjustment screw, that will move pull weight slightly down from 22 oz, and up to about 40 oz.

Total pull weight is currently set at 22 ounces or 1.37 pounds.

Smooth as glass with a very tight clean crisp break.

Comes with trigger pins, instructions, and original box. Drop in unit, takes 10 min to install.

I personally have 5 competition rifles with this trigger and they perform flawlessly.

Not recommended for hunting rifles.

Sell to member of the Horde for $389 shipped. I will honor a 30 day return option, if you do not like it for any reason, send it back for a full refund (you pay return freight).

No international shipments. PM me if interested.

IMG_3700[1].jpgIMG_3701[1].jpgIMG_3697[1].jpg
    NRA F-Class Mid Range High Master
  • SG4247
    Warrior
    • Aug 2013

Sold pending funds.

Thank you

Comment

• Savage Shooter
      Warrior
      • Dec 2014

I have these in my ARs - great triggers. But they are only $279.95 directly from American Trigger.
      My "6.5" = 24" AA Overwatch upper 1/9 twist, NC based US Tactical lower, standard A4 6 position stock, AR Gold Trigger, JPS SCS buffer, Vortex 6-24 x 50 FFP PST with EBR-2C MOA reticle

Comment

• tackdriver
        Warrior
        • Feb 2013

Lol! Capitolism at its best, there is a lot to be said for marketing.

Comment

• SG4247
          Warrior
          • Aug 2013

Not Capitalism at all.

Takes about an hour on the lathe to rework a new AR gold trigger to make it break under 1.5 lbs.

95% of "trick" AR triggers wont reliably operate under 3 lbs.

Comment

Working...
          X