• Drift
    Warrior
    • Nov 2014

Wanna sell that Minox?

Comment

• Lightning8
      Warrior
      • Jun 2015

For my lightweight mountain rifles I used the Talley lightweight base/ring combo. One set on a Kimber Montana and one set on a Tikka T3 Lite. On the Kimber, I have the Leupold 2-8 - I think it is VX3? - because it is light. The Leupold custom shop added some dots in the reticle for holdover for my 260 Rem load.
      Last edited by Lightning8; 07-15-2017, 12:50 PM.

Comment

• Kilco
        Chieftain
        • Jan 2016

Originally posted by Lightning8 View Post
        For my lightweight mountain rifles I used the Talley lightweight base/ring combo. One set on a Kimber Montana and one set on a Tikka T3 Lite. On the Kimber, I have the Leupold 2-8 - I think it is VX3? - because it is light. The Leupold custom shop added some dots in the reticle for holdover for my 260 Rem load.
        I heavily considered the VX3i 2.5-8x36, but all my suppliers only had it in a duplex reticle and no CDS... didn't want to have to pay $350 for the scope then send it in to Leupold custom shop, pay another $90 for a moa turret, $100 for a different reticle, wait 4-6 weeks, get it, confirm all my drops with that specific scopes turret system, pay another $80 for a CDS turret cap from Leupold, and wait another 4-6 weeks for that... If it had been offered with the CDS or a better reticle, that would have been my choice.

Comment

• Lastrites
          Warrior
          • Apr 2017

Originally posted by Kilco View Post

I'm having a damn time trying to figure out how to post normalpictures on this forum with my android S8 without using drive..
          After the photobucket debacle I went with Imgur, really easy to use
          Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Comment

• BjornF16
            Chieftain
            • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Drift View Post
            Wanna sell that Minox?
            Sorry...No. My son is using it on his Grendel now.
            LIFE member: NRA, TSRA, SAF, GOA
            Defend the Constitution and our 2A Rights!

Comment

Working...
            X