• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • am4966
    Chieftain
    • Jul 2014

Elftmann Triggers

I'm going to put a order in for Elftmann Triggers..they are modular and you can adjust the trigger. You can read about the triggers below and see videos too.
    they have trigger pins I'll see if I can get those too.

Triggers
    Elftmann Match MAP 259.00
    Elftmann 3 Gun MAP 279.00
    Elftmann AR 10 MAP 259.00

Message me for Horde Holiday Pricing you won't be disappointed!

I'll give a cut off date as this progresses
    Last edited by am4966; 12-24-2014, 02:59 AM.
    12.5" SBR Grendel - Need Barrel
    Surge - Rugged Suppressor
    Been a fan of the Grendel from the very beginning and haven't second guessed that choice one time.

Aim small, miss small!
  • am4966
    Chieftain
    • Jul 2014

Going place my order so if you want in on the great horde pricing contact me and place your order!
    Been a fan of the Grendel from the very beginning and haven't second guessed that choice one time.

Aim small, miss small!

Comment

• Keep The Change
      Warrior
      • Mar 2013

Thanks for responding to me PM AM4966.
      I think I'm going to give this trigger a try. Read lots of reviews and watched reviews and demos online. Count me in if you make a group order.

Comment

• Variable
        Chieftain
        • Mar 2011

Any idea how much the 3 Gun trigger module weighs? I sent them an email enquiring about it, but haven't heard anything back.

I ask because I'm doing a lightweight build, and every fraction of an ounce counts.
        Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
        We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....

Comment

• am4966
          Chieftain
          • Jul 2014

Originally posted by Variable View Post
          Any idea how much the 3 Gun trigger module weighs? I sent them an email enquiring about it, but haven't heard anything back.

I ask because I'm doing a lightweight build, and every fraction of an ounce counts.
          Variable I looked at my dealer pack I didn't see it. I'll try to contact Elftman see what I get

Aim small, miss small!

Comment

• Variable
            Chieftain
            • Mar 2011

Thank you!

Comment

• LRRPF52
              Super Moderator
              • Sep 2014

They have them in displays at stores in Utah. If I was going to get one, it would be the skeletonized hammer model with conventional trigger shape.
              NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

• Variable
                Chieftain
                • Mar 2011

Originally posted by LRRPF52 View Post
                They have them in displays at stores in Utah. If I was going to get one, it would be the skeletonized hammer model with conventional trigger shape.
                That's the 3-Gun model I'm contemplating. I already have a Geissele SSA-E waiting in the parts pile for my lightweight build, but Burke (who works for the devil ) pointed out that the Elf 3-Gun module might weigh less. Since I'm already paying through the nose to shave ounces everywhere else, I figured I might as well find out if the 3-Gun is lighter. Since it's skeletonized, I think it may well be.

I love Geissele triggers, but if there is a significant weight difference then I'm prepared to take a chance.

Comment

• Variable
                  Chieftain
                  • Mar 2011

I'm such a dummy sometimes... Elftmann did answer me back, but it was caught in my spam folder.

Here's what they sent:

"Thank you for your interest in Elftmann triggers. The physical weight of the ELF 3 Gun curved is 2.2 oz., 64 grams
                  We have an ultralight in the works that shaves off another 7 grams, should be in production 6-8 weeks
                  Steve Watts
                  Elftmann Tactical"

That's right at 2 ounces.... Now I'll have to wait for their Ultralight!

Comment

• am4966
                    Chieftain
                    • Jul 2014

Lol and I'm sure it'll be a sweet pulling trigger!

Aim small, miss small!

Comment

• Variable
                      Chieftain
                      • Mar 2011

Originally posted by am4966 View Post
                      Lol and I'm sure it'll be a sweet pulling trigger!
                      Since you appear to be the resident Elf dealer--- PM sent.LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X