X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Difranco
    Unwashed
    • Nov 2014

I bought the Geissele 2 Stage Enhanced Trigger (B-G2S-E) from Brownells, which I think is an exclusive sold only through Brownells. It feels good but haven't got to use it yet as the rest of the rifle isn't built yet.
    When you clean the vacuum cleaner you become the vacuum cleaner.

Comment

• Slappy
      Warrior
      • Feb 2014

The G2S that I have in 2 rifle are very nice triggers and the price is very reasonable. BANG BANG!!

Comment

• tplace
        Bloodstained
        • Aug 2014

Originally posted by cst View Post
        I can't shoot tiny groups with single stage "rolling"triggers...especially the ones for 3 gun.
        Same here, I much prefer 2 stage, even in my 3 gun setup. I have both the SSA-E and the G2S triggers in my AR's, I recommend them highly.

Comment

• wideglidejoe
          Bloodstained
          • Dec 2014

I'm very high on Geissele triggers. I have a G2S in a stripped lower that I put together with a Stag 3GH upper, and a Colt LE 6920 (the stock 6920 trigger was terrible!) with a RRA Nat'l Match. Both are very similar, very nice 2 stage triggers, especially for the $$'s. I have a S3G on an AR pistol, it is very good for its intended purpose. All of these are 5.56.

I've shot a friends AR with a SSA-E and I liked it, so I now have a SSA-E on the workbench, waiting on a lower I have to finish for my first 6.5G.

Comment

• Lexx
            Bloodstained
            • Nov 2014

My vote is for the SSA-E. After installing the trigger my group were much better.
            Unless you shoot competition, I wouldn't spend any more money on a trigger.

Lexx

Comment

Working...
            X