• TacBlade
    Bloodstained
    • Jul 2014

That is "bs"!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• NugginFutz
      Chieftain
      • Aug 2013

It will never pass the smell test. There's already too much precedent from other cases, where the mfgr was not liable. The plaintiffs attorney said bushmaster should put warnings on these things so people would know how dangerous they are. "Well, damn! I thought it was a bug zapper, officer." Seriously, though. When was the last time anyone bought a weapon - any weapon - that didn't come with at least two full pages of cautions and warnings?
      If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Comment

• TacBlade
        Bloodstained
        • Jul 2014

This is a case where a lawyer gets an idea that maybe, just maybe they might settle out of court and he is going to get a big payday. This is how some lawyers operate, looking for those big paydays!!! What a crock of crap!!!

Comment

• Grendel84
          Unwashed
          • Apr 2014

Bill Sherlach, whose wife, Mary, was killed in the shooting, said he believes in the Second Amendment but also that the gun industry needs to be held to "standard business practices" when it comes to assuming the risk for producing, making and selling a product.
          Such much stupid in this statement it hurts to read.

Kind of surprised they aren't including the ammo manufactures as well, seems they're going after everyone else they could think of.

Hope they can counter sue these idiots.

Comment

• Kikn
            Warrior
            • Nov 2011

I'm not sure what grounds they have considering that the bushmaster wasnt even used in the attack.

Comment

• cory
              Chieftain
              • Jun 2012

I for one hope this goes through. At least then, the courts will have to unseal the evidence from that day. Maybe we'll finally get some real answers.
              "Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• TacBlade
                Bloodstained
                • Jul 2014

Originally posted by Kikn View Post
                I'm not sure what grounds they have considering that the bushmaster wasnt even used in the attack.
                I'm curious what other info you have seen? Does it say somewhere exactly what was used, other than the link above that states a Bushmaster?

Comment

• TacBlade
                  Bloodstained
                  • Jul 2014

OK, if you google this event, it is stated everywhere that it was indeed a "Bushmaster" brand ar15? Any other articles somewhere? I'm just curious? Thanks!

Comment

• cory
                    Chieftain
                    • Jun 2012

Originally posted by TacBlade View Post
                    OK, if you google this event, it is stated everywhere that it was indeed a "Bushmaster" brand ar15? Any other articles somewhere? I'm just curious? Thanks!
                    It maybe stated, but there is no evidence. It has all been speculation.
                    "Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Kikn
                      Warrior
                      • Nov 2011

Originally posted by TacBlade View Post
                      I'm curious what other info you have seen? Does it say somewhere exactly what was used, other than the link above that states a Bushmaster?
                      Everything I have read, and it has been a while. That the gunman only used a handgun. Although he did have a shotgun and a bushmaster in the trunk of the car. But it was not used.

Comment

• tackdriver
                        Warrior
                        • Feb 2013

This is what I remember reading as well, which was that much more reason the whole black gun witch hunt was unfounded. I agree that this is probably just a lawyers hope and prayer for financial gain. That being said you can never underestimate the liberal media's ability to get the masses to drink the cool aid!

Comment

Working...
                        X