What is the forums longest Grendel shot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sniper338
    Warrior
    • Dec 2014

Originally posted by lrgrendel View Post
    JBM ballistics. Free program online. Just fill in the blanks!

Oh i have all that info already! Got it all organized on spreadsheets too. What kills me is my altitude. Its humid here a lot, but humidty doesnt effect it near as much as altitude does. Id have to look at my charts again but my range here at 834ft is only +-1000ish if i remember right with all my data. Which really is no big deal anyways, i run a custom built Tac 260 chamber rifle for a little bit longer playing, then my custom 338 lapua is at the shop being built as we speak, should get that back in the next week or 2!

Comment

• wraith1516
      Warrior
      • Dec 2014

Is it me or is the scope in the pic on page one of this thread canted in relation to the top of the rifle

Comment

• LRRPF52
        Super Moderator
        • Sep 2014

Originally posted by wraith1516 View Post
        Is it me or is the scope in the pic on page one of this thread canted in relation to the top of the rifle
        When I mount a scope, I level the upper, and level the scope to the upper, with the bottom reticle line going through the bore on low power. I then level the scope level to the gun. I have also used a plum line in the past to level the reticle through the vertical line.

Any rifle I plan to shoot distance with gets a level now. You can see huge windage misses without a scope level.
        NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

Working...
        X