• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 62flint
    Bloodstained
    • Mar 2012

pf grendel

Getting out of the Grendel game, Just have to many different calibers for myself. Just going to stick with 223/308.

specs.
    precision firearms built
    20inch lilja barrel,
    billet upper.
    muzzle brake, Can not remember the make
    troy alpha fore arm .
    nickel boron bolt carrier group.
    bcm gun fighter charging handle. medium or large latch can't remember which one.
    UPPER ONLY, SCOPE NOT FOR SALE
    The lower is available, But I really do not want to get rid of it or ship the lower.
    upper $1300.00
    I will sell barrel,bolt and muzzle break only for $500.00 shipped conus

1-5 rd mag
    1-15 rd mag
    5-25 rd mags still in wrappers .
    mags $15.00 each plus shipping

ammo
    117 Alexander arms 123 Scenar factory loads $125.00 + shipping
    13 boxes / 260rounds of hornday 123 sst $275.00 + shipping or $23.00 per box 5 box minimum + shipping.
    45 rounds precision firearms 107gr smk with lapua brass $45.00 +shipping
    50 rounds precision firearms amax lapua brass $50.00 + shipping
    22 rounds precision firearms 120 gr nosler ballistic tips $22.00 + shipping
    24 rounds 123 sst precision fire arms $24.00 + shipping
    42 rounds of 130 gr berger otm tactical hybrid precision fire arms $42.00 + shipping
    uncounted lapua , hornady and AA head stamped brass. brass will be free to whoever buys the upper or $300.00 + in ammo
    Exact round count of the upper is unknown. I would imagine some where around 500 rounds. Maybe a little less.
    The upper is very consistent with about any load of around moa. Some rounds do better not much gets wider than moa. The berger is currently The best shooting load I have found. I really think If I hand loaded for the Grendel I could really get it to shoot. I just do not have the time and to many irons in the fire so to speak right now.

$1,800 for all or make me a offer if you think I am asking to much. I think this is a good deal.
    I will take federal gold medal match 308 or 223 ammo in trade for grendel ammo, possibly other high quality factory loads for 223 or 308.
    I will trade a high quality barrel and bolt in 223 for my grendel barrel and bolt of same quality or better. We can work the difference out in cash or ammo or??
    I will also consider trade for 308 bolt gun or AR-10. I will left the upper and lower go for the right rifle.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by 62flint; 01-12-2015, 01:04 PM.
  • 62flint
    Bloodstained
    • Mar 2012

few pics
    Attached Files

Comment

• tackdriver
      Warrior
      • Feb 2013

That is a JP Cooley brake

Comment

• Savage Shooter
        Warrior
        • Dec 2014

Originally posted by 62flint View Post
        Getting out of the Grendel game, Just have to many different calibers for myself.
        I didn't think that was possible. Impractical, maybe, but not possible, LOL. Good luck!
        My "6.5" = 24" AA Overwatch upper 1/9 twist, NC based US Tactical lower, standard A4 6 position stock, AR Gold Trigger, JPS SCS buffer, Vortex 6-24 x 50 FFP PST with EBR-2C MOA reticle

Comment

• 62flint
          Bloodstained
          • Mar 2012

I just don't have the time to load and shoot what I have. Hate to have something this nice sitting around collecting dust.

Comment

• Savage Shooter
            Warrior
            • Dec 2014

Originally posted by 62flint View Post
            I just don't have the time to load and shoot what I have. Hate to have something this nice sitting around collecting dust.
            I hear you. When I was a starving grad student, I sold off a lot of the guns and my reloading gear I acquired with my hard earned high-school jobs and regret selling all of those guns to this day. I swore I'd never sell another gun again - but that means I do have some guns languishing in my cabinet. But none as nice as what you are offering and you are right, it deserves to be used and enjoyed.
            My "6.5" = 24" AA Overwatch upper 1/9 twist, NC based US Tactical lower, standard A4 6 position stock, AR Gold Trigger, JPS SCS buffer, Vortex 6-24 x 50 FFP PST with EBR-2C MOA reticle

Comment

• 62flint
              Bloodstained
              • Mar 2012

few more pics.
              I have no problem just selling barrel, brake and bolt, ammo and mags separate if some one wanted individual pieces
              Attached Files

Comment

• 62flint
                Bloodstained
                • Mar 2012

sold

Comment

• 62flint
                  Bloodstained
                  • Mar 2012

Already thinking about building another,,,,,,,,,,, Like a damn crack addict I swear....

Comment

• 65Whelen
                    Warrior
                    • Sep 2014

I agree they are addicting, but what fun!

Comment

Working...
                    X