• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LRRPF52
    Super Moderator
    • Sep 2014

Update on Reloading Handbooks

I just wanted to notify everyone that Volume I is sold out.

Volume II is still available and ready for your orders, and the website has been updated to reflect that.

Thanks again for all your support, as we have had a great time putting these together. I can't recognize JASmith and RickOshay enough for their expertise and collaboration on developing and executing the plan that evolved into these handbooks.

We're happy that they have been a constant source of reference to 6.5 Grendel owners and reloaders.
    NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com
  • Drift
    Warrior
    • Nov 2014

If all of volume 1 is sold out and no more profit is going to be made from it, would you consider putting it op on the internet?

Comment

• biodsl
      Chieftain
      • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Drift View Post
      If all of volume 1 is sold out and no more profit is going to be made from it, would you consider putting it op on the internet?
      As an owner of the highly collectible, now out-of-print volume one, I'd hate to see my investment take a hit by such an anti-capitalistic move Perhaps an e-book?
      Paul Peloquin

Did government credibility die of Covid or with Covid?

Comment

• TacBlade
        Bloodstained
        • Jul 2014

I will make a copy of mine and send it to you. Just send your donation to this forum. If that is ok'd by the boss here?

Comment

• REB
          Bloodstained
          • Oct 2013

Are there any plans to print another batch? I was hoping to order both volumes soon.

Comment

• am4966
            Chieftain
            • Jul 2014

Dang I just talked to you about these books. Just ordered volume II. hopefully volume I will get put out in a eBook that way you can still make profit off your guys hard work.
            12.5" SBR Grendel - Need Barrel
            Surge - Rugged Suppressor
            Been a fan of the Grendel from the very beginning and haven't second guessed that choice one time.

Aim small, miss small!

Comment

• 65Whelen
              Warrior
              • Sep 2014

To LRRPF52. AJSmith and RickOshay,
              As a Grendel aficionado I thank you, job well done.

Comment

• rabiddawg
                Chieftain
                • Feb 2013

Originally posted by 65Whelen View Post
                To LRRPF52. AJSmith and RickOshay,
                As a Grendel aficionado I thank you, job well done.
                Ditto
                Knowing everthing isnt as important as knowing where to find it.

Mark Twain

http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showt...2-Yd-Whitetail

Comment

• JASmith
                  Chieftain
                  • Sep 2014

We are up to our eyeballs getting the next round of Grendel reference material ready to go!

Yes, there will be a 2nd Edition of Volume 1. We are working to make it available in both hard-copy and e-format. Timing will be a month or so after release of current project.
                  shootersnotes.com

"To those who have fought and almost died for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."
                  -- Author Unknown

"If at first you do succeed, try not to look astonished!" -- Milton Berle

Comment

• olde sarge
                    Warrior
                    • May 2014

Would I be out of line asking what the current project is?

Comment

• Savage Shooter
                      Warrior
                      • Dec 2014

Originally posted by LRRPF52 View Post
                      I just wanted to notify everyone that Volume I is sold out.

Volume II is still available and ready for your orders, and the website has been updated to reflect that.

Thanks again for all your support, as we have had a great time putting these together. I can't recognize JASmith and RickOshay enough for their expertise and collaboration on developing and executing the plan that evolved into these handbooks.

We're happy that they have been a constant source of reference to 6.5 Grendel owners and reloaders.
                      I placed an order earlier this week for the combo - Vol. 1 & 2. I got a message it shipped on Thursday, so, I was probably one of the lucky last buyers of Vol. 1.
                      Last edited by Savage Shooter; 01-19-2015, 12:10 AM. Reason: Update on original post.
                      My "6.5" = 24" AA Overwatch upper 1/9 twist, NC based US Tactical lower, standard A4 6 position stock, AR Gold Trigger, JPS SCS buffer, Vortex 6-24 x 50 FFP PST with EBR-2C MOA reticle

Comment

Working...
                      X