• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cory
    Chieftain
    • Jun 2012

Precision Firearms Phalanx (Nitride) BCG

Precision Firearms Phalanx (Nitride) BCG
    Complete 6.5 Grendel bolt and carrier Group by Precision Firearms. 9310 steel, Shot peened and hardened Bolt. Precision Turned to Perfection, just like we ordered. Then Tumbled and Tuned in house. Carriers are 8620 Hardened and Precision Ground. Available in Phalanx (Black Nitride) or Super Match (Nickel Boron). Complete bolt group with Bolt, Carrier, Firing Pin, Retainer, and Cam. This is a Type II Bolt.

$160 Group Buy Price

BCG Count
    Ordered: 14
    Need: 25

As part of the Lilja SBR Group Buy Mark was kind enough to offer us a discount on his BCGs if we ordered at least 25.

I've placed the order for the barrels and I'm sending in the deposits as soon as I get the last couple.

We're currently at 13 BCGs. We need to get 12 more accounted for in the GB. Email me if you'd like to get a BCG.
    Last edited by cory; 02-21-2015, 04:02 PM.
    "Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin
  • cory
    Chieftain
    • Jun 2012

We just need 11 more now.

You can still jump in on the Spike's Tactical stuff, too.
    NFA Disclaimer Once a sub 16" barrel is assembled into a complete firearm, it becomes a regulated item by the National Firearms Act (NFA), unless assembled into an AR Pistol. Please check with your local and state municipalities for any further regulatory requirements. It is the buyer’s responsibility to make sure

Comment

• cory
      Chieftain
      • Jun 2012

There may be a problem with the email option on this forum.

If you have emailed me and I didn't respond it's because I never received the email. If I don't respond to your email within 24 hrs, please send me a PM through the forum.

Please, continue to use the email as your first option.

Comment

• cory
        Chieftain
        • Jun 2012

I have another spoken for, we still need 10 more BCGs ordered.

Comment

• cory
          Chieftain
          • Jun 2012

Surely some of y'all need a quality BCG to finish a Grendel build or know someone who does. If you do send them my way, we need 10 more for this order.

Comment

• southern180
            Bloodstained
            • Feb 2015

I like these but not sure what I would gain over my AA BCG, Kinda new to this round and setup but have been spending on toys all my life, some with great reward and some not so great.. Just asking

Comment

• cory
              Chieftain
              • Jun 2012

Oh nothing really other than it being a nitrided bcg. However, if you don't have one and need one it's a top of the line bcg at a great price.

Comment

• cory
                Chieftain
                • Jun 2012

At 16 BCGs, need 9 more ordered gents.

Comment

• 65Whelen
                  Warrior
                  • Sep 2014

I'm in for one.

Cory,
                  You get my e-mail?

Comment

• Drillboss
                    Warrior
                    • Jan 2015

Does anyone know if these bolts are compatible with Shilen's barrels?

Where does one measure the bolt face depth?

Comment

• cory
                      Chieftain
                      • Jun 2012

Originally posted by 65Whelen View Post
                      I'm in for one.

Cory,
                      You get my e-mail?
                      Emailed you back.

Originally posted by Drillboss View Post
                      Does anyone know if these bolts are compatible with Shilen's barrels?

Where does one measure the bolt face depth?
                      I think so. Can you tell us more about your barrel and where it came from?

Comment

• Drillboss
                        Warrior
                        • Jan 2015

It's one from Midway. I got to spend some time with it today and the bolt happens to gave an AA printed on it. I'm guessing it's compatible.

I had tried measuring down to the bolt face with the depth measurement on my caliper and kept getting about 0.15". Popped out the extractor and used the caliper from the base to the bolt face, then the base to the crown of the lugs. It's 0.136". I'll send you a note for an order. I want a spare bolt and it won't bother me to have an extra carrier on hand.

Comment

• CastorTroy
                          Warrior
                          • Mar 2015

lol wow that worked well :|

drillboss, when I'm home next weekend I will check the bolt face on the bolt that came with my shilen. however, i think it is a .125" bolt, not .136

Comment

• Drillboss
                            Warrior
                            • Jan 2015

Look at the bolt. Mine has a nice little Alexander Arms logo on it. I'm sure I had seen it before, but totally forgot.

Comment

• CastorTroy
                              Warrior
                              • Mar 2015

the only markings i remember seeing on my bolt were the serial # that was engraved into the barrel

Comment

Working...
                              X