• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Birdog
    Bloodstained
    • Mar 2013

Underground Tactical Barrels?

I'm considering purchasing an Underground Tactical Ultralight barrel, 18", for my build. Anyone have any experience with these? They tout a .5 MOA. Thoughts?
  • baconmaker
    Unwashed
    • Mar 2015

Underground Tactical

Hello all I'm new to the forum. I'm on my third ar build but first 6.5 build. I ordered a 20" medium contour 6.5 barrel cerekoted in FDE and the complete bcg with the .136 bolt face from Underground Tactical. They told me it would be about 3 months for my barrel for manufacturing. I have a couple guys I work with that have the 300 blackout and the have good results. I will hopefully have more info for you in a few weeks.

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
      Administrator
      • Feb 2011

Gonna be cool! Look forward to your build!
      :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

• Birdog
        Bloodstained
        • Mar 2013

I bought one of their ultralight barrels. 3 land polygonal rifling, 1:8 twist. This is my walkabout gun, made to jump shoot Porky. See build details under my post entitled "My First AR Build (But Not My Last)" - http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showt...ut-Not-My-Last!).

Here is what I shot at 100 yds with a 4x scope.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Birdog; 04-19-2015, 08:08 PM.

Comment

• Birdog
          Bloodstained
          • Mar 2013

I had a bump fire on one of my shots. Holding gun too loosley, barely putting pressure on the trigger. Anyway, it was a clean target with just a few holes well away from this area. Best I can tell the bump fire put 2 bullets through the same hole (gotta love that PF LMD brake!!).
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X