• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buster
    Warrior
    • Mar 2012

NRA Annual Meeting

Any one here going to make the trek to Nashville, TN April 10-12?
    Over 550 exhibitors.

NRA's Event Of The Year - You're invited to NRA's biggest celebration, with an action-packed lineup of events that includes dinners, auctions, concerts, raffles, seminars, workshops, book signings and more.
  • Wonk
    Bloodstained
    • Feb 2015

I am pretty sure I'll be there.

Comment

• dmsims21
      Warrior
      • Nov 2012

I'm pretty sure I will be there too.
      I might wear a shirt that says, "Ask me about my Dry Fire Device."
      www.FriendsvillePrecision.com - AR15 Dry Fire Device

Comment

• dmsims21
        Warrior
        • Nov 2012

Anyone else heading to the convention? You may see me in my green Friendsville Precision shirt.

Comment

• cory
          Chieftain
          • Jun 2012

Did I read correctly that this will be a gun free convention???
          "Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• dmsims21
            Warrior
            • Nov 2012

I had a great day at the NRA Convention today. Some new developments for Friendsville Precision are in the works.
            I saw plenty of guns there. May not be able to buy any.

Comment

• cory
              Chieftain
              • Jun 2012

Originally posted by dmsims21 View Post
              I had a great day at the NRA Convention today. Some new developments for Friendsville Precision are in the works.
              I saw plenty of guns there. May not be able to buy any.
              What I meant by gun free was those in attendance were being told that they weren't allowed to carry.
              "Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• KentuckyBuddha
                Warrior
                • Oct 2012

Guns are dangerous man. Why would you want to allow those around at an NRA meeting anyway? : facepalm :

They went to St. Louis and they were not very gun friendly at the time either.

Comment

• Buster
                  Warrior
                  • Mar 2012

I saw several people open carrying at the Music City Center.
                  I can attest to HUGH crowds of people there Friday and Saturday.

I saw Bill Alexander at his booth. He was busy taking to some folks so didn't get a chance to take to him.

The entire event was a bit overwhelming for me due to the extreme numbers of people and exhibitors...but a lot of fun!!

Comment

• Wonk
                    Bloodstained
                    • Feb 2015

I was there Friday. Walked my legs off. I bought a Geissele SSA-E trigger that I did not intend to buy (at least not right now, it was on my list for future upgrades). My wife thought it was a good buy and thought I should get it if I wanted it. : ) It was pretty crowded Friday, I would imagine Saturday was worse.

I went to the machine gun shoot at Knob Creek gun range Saturday. First time I've attended. That place was packed!! Lots of ammo there, for everything except the Grendel of course. I wish I had the money that was launched down range just for the couple hours I was there. There was a M134 Minigun on the firing line (pretty sure that's what it was). I've seen videos and in the movies but that doesn't do justice to seeing it first hand. WOW! Must be nice to be rich.

Comment

• Big J
                      Bloodstained
                      • Feb 2015

Originally posted by Wonk View Post
                      I was there Friday. Walked my legs off. I bought a Geissele SSA-E trigger that I did not intend to buy (at least not right now, it was on my list for future upgrades). My wife thought it was a good buy and thought I should get it if I wanted it. : ) It was pretty crowded Friday, I would imagine Saturday was worse.

I went to the machine gun shoot at Knob Creek gun range Saturday. First time I've attended. That place was packed!! Lots of ammo there, for everything except the Grendel of course. I wish I had the money that was launched down range just for the couple hours I was there. There was a M134 Minigun on the firing line (pretty sure that's what it was). I've seen videos and in the movies but that doesn't do justice to seeing it first hand. WOW! Must be nice to be rich.
                      Didn't get to go to the NRA convention but I went to the MGS on Friday, I go to every spring and fall shoot, never fails to impress. Seeing and feeling all that they have on the firing line definitely adds wow to what you see in the movies, does me anyway. They blew up a single wide house trailer first thing Friday morning.

Comment

• dmsims21
                        Warrior
                        • Nov 2012

I got interviewed by Cam Edwards of the NRA News show Cam & Co.
                        I just saw a guy with a media badge and introduced myself to him. He thought my story and history of the DFD was pretty cool. He interviewed me for about 2-3 minutes. He said it would be on the website sometime next week.

Comment

• NugginFutz
                          Chieftain
                          • Aug 2013

Very cool! I'll be looking for it.
                          If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Comment

• Buster
                            Warrior
                            • Mar 2012

Going through some pics from the NRA Convention on Saturday: Steve Hornady and Jerry Miculek (in the background).

Comment

Working...
                            X