X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jawbone
    Warrior
    • Jan 2012

thanks for the vid link, OBO. interesting spring data and theory from David Tubb.

Comment

• gpsman007
      Bloodstained
      • Jan 2015

The CTR will lockup and be quiet
      Originally posted by southern180 View Post
      Been shooting the AA 6.5 a few times now and looking for a quiet collapsible stock,
      mine is a MOE and can rattle alittle side to side . Thinking about noise when sitting in a stand and deer are close and you still need to shoulder your weapon. Any ideas??

Comment

• motoxxx_ryder
        Warrior
        • Mar 2015

Just curious why the collapsable stock? maybe try a fixed and a side folder adapter? that will give you the compact nature of the collapsable with the no noise of a fixed stock.

Comment

• K280
          Bloodstained
          • Sep 2014

I have two of the F93 Ergos. They are lighter than the UBR and about $140. I have a 16" Grendel barrel and am going to go with the MFT for a lighter gun.

Comment

• sneaky one
            Chieftain
            • Mar 2011

I have a Magpul moe collapsible unit on 1 lower setup , I tie a small strand of rawhide to the stock, then slide a bit in from the front to quiet the small -if-any noises- , easy to pull out , and reinsert if length changes are needed. Works for me. So does a small wedge of plastic on a string. Get creative.

Comment

Working...
            X