• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rugerfan.64
    Warrior
    • May 2014

Beene Enterprises International/ AR Performance

I happened across this site while looking for Barrels this morning. Any one heard of these before? I searched the site here and found nothing. Looking for reports / reviews. Was really leaning toward BHW but would like to learn more about these barrels, parts.
  • bwaites
    • Mar 2011

Dedicated 6.8 guy, has fought the use of the SAAMI Grendel chamber. He has built 6.5 barrels intermittantly, but has never used the SAAMI chamber to my knowledge. Has a good reputation among the 6.8 guys for building good stuff, but has been banned here multiple times for inappropriate behavior, one of only 3-4 people with multiple bannings here. He is permanently banned here at this point.

Comment

• Rugerfan.64
      Warrior
      • May 2014

Weird how people champion there "pet" rounds, while casting stones at anything that doesn't fit into their notion. Thanks for the info. I could tell he was pretty high on the 6.8, Looking like BHW is still in the front running. Whats up with their web site by the way?

Comment

• NugginFutz
        Chieftain
        • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Rugerfan.64 View Post
        Looking like BHW is still in the front running. Whats up with their web site by the way?
        Best rifle barrels, most accurate rifle, most accurate rifle barrels, hunting rifle, light rifle, heavy rifle, competition accuracy, military rifle, special purpose rifle, sniper rifle, best ar barrel

I just visited the site and saw nothing out of the ordinary. Specifically, what are you referring to?

It's also worth noting that Mark, at PF, is offering BHW barrels, chambered at PF, with bolt.

Custom AR-15 Rifles, Custom Uppers, Custom Lower, 6.5 Grendel, AR15, AR 15, AR-15, AR15 upper, custom upper, Lilja, DPMS, Precision, Precision Firearms, Precision-firearms, percision firearms, custom upper, custom ar, custom ar15, barrels, rifle barrels, Shilen, CAA, Command Arms, Yankee Hill, Yankee Hill Machine, 204 ruger, .204 ruger, 223 wyld
        If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Comment

• Rugerfan.64
          Warrior
          • May 2014

I cant open the page for some reason

Comment

• bwaites
            • Mar 2011

Works fine for me also.

Comment

• Rugerfan.64
              Warrior
              • May 2014

Figures,,,, dunno what the deal is , I am computer illiterate . Oh well

Comment

• NugginFutz
                Chieftain
                • Aug 2013

Hire a 13 year old. I've been doing this for over 30 years, and am completely out classed by several of them.

Did the other link to Precision Firearms work?
                If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Comment

• Rugerfan.64
                  Warrior
                  • May 2014

Yeah, PF link worked fine.

Comment

• LRRPF52
                    Super Moderator
                    • Sep 2014

His FAQ page is interesting, and gives you some insight into the company philosophy.

Americans have been hungry for more horsepower from the AR15 for a long time. When the 6.8x43 was announced, a lot of folks got excited at the prospects of spitting out heavier pills from the AR15.

Unfortunately, the competitive nature of the industry was steered into waters where personal attacks, rather than pursuing excellence in manufacturing and business practices, are the place where some choose to pollute the waters.
                    NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

• NugginFutz
                      Chieftain
                      • Aug 2013

When I saw his faq page, it told me everything I would want to know about the guy. When he finally ends up in counseling (and I'm convinced he will), I know what his answer will be when the shrink asks him "What owns you?". Talk about obsessed...

Comment

• LRRPF52
                        Super Moderator
                        • Sep 2014

The irony of it all is that I have spent close to $1k with AR Performance on .223 Wylde barrels, and never given a dollar to Alexander Arms, yet I'm somehow wrecking AA's competition?

He sent me threatening PM's here on the forum before he was banned, out of the blue really. It was strange.
                        NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

Working...
                        X