Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bwaites
    • Mar 2011

There are simply too many individual parts for me to comment on, but current bottlenecks include continuing supplies of uppers.

Ammunition continues to ship daily is large quantities. Currently, the 123 Lapua, 123 Amax, and 120 MPT ammo are out of stock.

Brass for the Grendel and Beowulf remain in stock, and both are continually being manufactured and shipped. Projectiles for the Beowulf are somewhat limited, but at least 3 different loads are still being manufactured and shipped.

If your order is older than 2 months, and involves ammunition only, or an upper plus ammunition, and you would like the ammunition shipped seperately, I would send an email to AA explaining that.

Currently AA is starting to ship ammunition orders from late January/early February. (If those orders don't involve out of stock items!)

Comment

• Is there any word on Barrels and bolts?

I didn't get any feedback on their availability other than they continue to process orders and they are in chronological order.
      Last edited by bwaites; 02-26-2013, 08:17 PM.

Comment

• I ordered when he posted ammo in stock the same day he posted. If all I ordered was ammo I need to email them and ask them to ship?

Comment

• bwaites
          • Mar 2011

Originally posted by jurassic View Post
          I ordered when he posted ammo in stock the same day he posted. If all I ordered was ammo I need to email them and ask them to ship?
          Jurassic, if you ordered ammo then, and it is NOT one of the types out of stock as noted in my post, I would email them.

Comment

• Are we waiting for 123gr Scenars to arrive on some container ship from Finland?

Comment

• bwaites
              • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Nukes View Post
              Are we waiting for 123gr Scenars to arrive on some container ship from Finland?
              My guess is, that is indeed the case, since they seem sold out everywhere.

Comment

• KentuckyBuddha
                Warrior
                • Oct 2012

I have heard there are millions of rounds of 5.7x28 rounds just sitting in Belgium despite a terrible dearth of supply here...they (FN) blame some importation snafu. Might well be a similar issue.

Comment

• Whats the good news on 24" lite barrels and side charger uppers?

Comment

• I actually don't remember what I ordered, but it was probably the 123 Lapua. I guess next time I will call or email before I order anything from a web site, no response, no order. I've had this happen with several other places. Real time inventory software should be mandatory if you want to sell on the web. I'll try to cancel the order and let someone move up a spot in line.

Originally posted by bwaites View Post
                    Jurassic, if you ordered ammo then, and it is NOT one of the types out of stock as noted in my post, I would email them.

Comment

• Originally posted by bwaites View Post
                      My guess is, that is indeed the case, since they seem sold out everywhere.
                      Well then, the Baltic Shipping Index is no cause for rejoicing.

Comment

• DaynonYogurt

I have a quick question about the availability of handguards. I ordered a mid-length composite handguard in October of 2012. After a month of waiting I called once and was told three weeks max and I still haven't been heard a word. I know they're extremely busy and I don't want to bother anyone that could be handling shipments so I wanted to see if there was any news. I hope this doesn't come across as a complaint, I'm just anxious (like everyone else) to finish up my first grendel.

Comment

• Since we figured out that we are waiting for the ship from Finland and I sure would like to shoot my rifle when it is finished, I decided to buy 500rds of Wolf from J&G on Monday. I just got my UPS notification that it is ready to pickup at my mail drop. Gotta love that inventory system! I think I will order another 500rds so every one in the family can shoot it—a lot!

:-)

Comment

• So... Is there any ammo left at AA? If so, what type?

Thanks

Comment

• bwaites
                              • Mar 2011

Originally posted by yb182z View Post
                              So... Is there any ammo left at AA? If so, what type?

Thanks
                              Lots, just no 123 Lapua or Hornady, no Wolf MPT. Minimal amounts of 129. Still have 100 and 115 Bergers, 120 Noslers, 120 Barnes. 130 Swifts.

Comment

• I hope I get the ammo 123 gr Hornady I ordered from them. Was supposed to be in stock at time of order.

Comment

Working...
                                X