• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 65Whelen
    Warrior
    • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Ian01 View Post
    So which ones are you selling ?
    Lol, sorry me and my buddies finally got stocked up.

Order what you need at AA and be patient. All good thing come to those who wait.

Comment

• monty97
      Unwashed
      • Dec 2017

I ordered from AA on Wednesday the 6th and they shipped Friday the 8th.

Comment

• monty
        Bloodstained
        • Nov 2017

Originally posted by monty97 View Post
        I ordered from AA on Wednesday the 6th and they shipped Friday the 8th.
        Which size did you order? I have some on back order from AA and have not heard anything from them.

Comment

• Ian01
          Unwashed
          • Jun 2017

Originally posted by monty View Post
          Which size did you order? I have some on back order from AA and have not heard anything from them.
          Ya I ordered some (24 and 10 rounder) on 12/4 and got an email 12/5 that “one or more items” were out-of-stock. I called and was told that they just got a shipment, but those would be fulfilling the previous backorders. I was told that I wouldn’t be able to get any till January.

Comment

• DDRanch
            Warrior
            • Jul 2017

Brownells shows the E-Lander 17 rounders in stock, but 10 and 24 round mags on back order.

Comment

• 65Whelen
              Warrior
              • Sep 2014

I bought two C-products from Brownells last month and they don't feed for shit. The follower doesn't stay level so the bolt ride over the round instead of picking it up. These have the blue followers. Anyone know how to fix them?
              Last edited by 65Whelen; 12-10-2017, 02:44 PM.

Comment

• VASCAR2
                Chieftain
                • Mar 2011

Originally posted by 65Whelen View Post
                I bought two C-products from Brownells last month and they don't feed for shit. The follower doesn't stay level so the bolt ride over the round instead of picking it up. These have the blue followers. Anyone know how to fix them?
                In my experience the feed lips are improperly positioned. Some times one side of the feed lips will be bent to low and not release the cartridge so it can feed up into the barrel extension. Occassionally the magazine will fail to feed from one side. I use needle nose pliers to bend the feed lip of the bad side to match the good side.

If neither side of the mag will feed, compare the feed lips of the faulty mag to a good mag. Bend the feed lips on the bad mag to match a good mag. Normally the feed lips are bent down to far where the cartridge is held level whereas the top cartridge should have an upward attitude on the nose of the bullet. Go slow and test feeding as you adjust feed lips, many times only takes a minor tweak.

Comment

• 65Whelen
                  Warrior
                  • Sep 2014

Originally posted by VASCAR2 View Post
                  In my experience the feed lips are improperly positioned. Some times one side of the feed lips will be bent to low and not release the cartridge so it can feed up into the barrel extension. Occassionally the magazine will fail to feed from one side. I use needle nose pliers to bend the feed lip of the bad side to match the good side.

If neither side of the mag will feed, compare the feed lips of the faulty mag to a good mag. Bend the feed lips on the bad mag to match a good mag. Normally the feed lips are bent down to far where the cartridge is held level whereas the top cartridge should have an upward attitude on the nose of the bullet. Go slow and test feeding as you adjust feed lips, many times only takes a minor tweak.
                  Thanks will check it out. Thanks

Had 11 Elander Mags out to the range today for function testing, they were flawless. Got them from AA, made in Israel very nice. The followers are white instead of blue.

Comment

• pinetreebbs
                    Warrior
                    • Nov 2013

I found the E-Lander magazines at LaRue. 4, 10, 17 and 25 round models are in stock.

Comment

• AZHTfreak
                      Warrior
                      • Jan 2017

Back in stock at Larue! Doh... Helps if I read the thread - but I was so excited and wanted to share...
                      Last edited by AZHTfreak; 12-12-2017, 11:02 PM.
                      DOJ+FBI+IRS+AFT=NKVD. Joe Stalin and Lavrentiy Pavlovich Beria are tap dancing in hell right now...

Comment

• tracker12
                        Warrior
                        • Dec 2017

Nice that they have them in stock but boy they want a lot for shipping.
                        AR's make shooting fun again!

Comment

• Irbuff
                          Bloodstained
                          • Aug 2017

Not sure if anyone is still looking but brownells has them all in stock again.

Comment

• AZHTfreak
                            Warrior
                            • Jan 2017

Originally posted by tracker12 View Post
                            Nice that they have them in stock but boy they want a lot for shipping.
                            Yeah, the $7.95 seems high, but it's lower than what lots of others charge. Hell, I paid $6 S/H for one (1) 2 oz. KMR barrel nut from BCM... Anyway, got 4x25s & 2x17s from LaRue, and yes, 25 rds of Wolf DO fit, though the last couple rds are TIGHT.
                            20171217_114940.jpg
                            Last edited by AZHTfreak; 12-17-2017, 06:19 PM.
                            DOJ+FBI+IRS+AFT=NKVD. Joe Stalin and Lavrentiy Pavlovich Beria are tap dancing in hell right now...

Comment

• Ian01
                              Unwashed
                              • Jun 2017

Thanks guys- Kswhitetails hooked me up on a good price and didn’t try to gouge me!

Comment

Working...
                              X