Comment

Its a Samson Evolution Rail.

Comment

• txgunner00
        Chieftain
        • Mar 2011

Nice looking rifle!
        NRA life, GOA life, SAF, and TSRA

"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

George Mason, co-author, 2nd Amendment.

Comment

That is sexy...very nice selection of components and the overall fit, finish, and presentation all turned out beautiful.

What ranges do you have access to, distance-wise?

Comment

The sheriff Station here is 1000 yards and is open to the public for free by appointment on the weekends. I have another range that is also 1000 yards but it has a membership and no cover over you. I think they want about 150 dollars i think, cant quite remember. Both are about 45 min away. i plan to go and test this one out at the sheriff station. The normal range i use is free and its a 200 yard range. But as one of my co workers pointed out after shooting the Grendel there. His words were. (This is like driving a ferrari down the highway at 25 miles an hour. You cant stretch it out here.) I took your advice on a 20 moa canted scope mount. I ended up going with the Aadmount. Its a well built piece.

Comment

Originally posted by kamrr4437 View Post
              Its a Samson Evolution Rail.
              which length?

Comment

Its a 15 inch length. I like it because it not only covers the gas block but doesnt leave as much barrel sticking out. Its pretty comfortable as well.

Comment

Here are some groups, this rifle is pretty consistent. These are not the best i have done with this gun but there pretty fair.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Those are some sweet groups. Looking forward to seeing the legs stretched out at 600+.

Comment

That was acheived with factory Hornady 123 A-max. I dont really see a need in changing since it seems to like that bullet. I have also shot the 123 grain Lapua Scenar and it shoots equally the same. I just think the A-max is a better all purpose bullet. I know the ballistic tip will do the job. I want to thank you for your help on my rifle as well. Your advice helped alot and is greatly appreciated. I shot my Beowulf today for the first time. I was shooting 300 and 325 gr hollow points through it. If you measured it for 5 shots it would be an inch from outside to outside. But subtracting the bullet diameter it would be a half inch. The gun is not unbearable but its definately not the kind of gun i would want to just go and shoot 100 rounds in one day through. But it was a blast to shoot the cannon.

Comment

• thewileyone

That is definitely a nice looking rifle.

Comment

Video is a little dark but i had every light on in my living room.

Comment

• Lonehill
                            Bloodstained
                            • Aug 2013

Thanks kamrr4437 for turning me onto the 6.5. Made the leap after seeing the vids you and Mr. Surgical Precision posted on Youtube. Those vids never get old. You fellas have undoubtedly sold a lot of rifles by now and deserve a lot of credit in the 6.5 industry. I e-mailed you about your barrel last summer and from that I decided to go with a fluted 22" Satern. Thanks for your response. Barrel should be done next month. Can't wait! Nice rifle!

Comment

• Apparition
                              Warrior
                              • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Lonehill View Post
                              I e-mailed you about your barrel last summer and from that I decided to go with a fluted 22" Satern. Thanks for your response. Barrel should be done next month. Can't wait! Nice rifle!
                              About when did you order yours? I ordered one last October in 22" fluted from Satern, just trying to get an idea when mine might show up.

Comment

Working...
                              X