The Grendel smacked them down last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right. That thing is straight out of a horror flick with bad special effects, which makes it even more creepy....zombie, the mangy coyote....or Attack of the Killer Sheep:

Last edited by Guest; 04-13-2012, 03:41 PM.

Comment

• txgunner00
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2011

You see quite a few of those in west and south Texas. Nasty looking bastards.
      NRA life, GOA life, SAF, and TSRA

"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

George Mason, co-author, 2nd Amendment.

Comment

Thanks for the advice! I forwarded the tips to my brother who made it out a couple of nights ago. They tried a new spot, but the same ole methods, and returned home with the same amount of ammo. He said they called a fox up though... too bad there out of season and after hours prohibited! I have wanted to get a fox for quite some time now.

Comment

• skyfish
          Warrior
          • Mar 2011

That looks like a blast. Couple of questions: how far can you see with the 3rd gen night vision? Then add the IR light, helps how much?

Again, thanks for pics.

Comment

• usmc1371
            Warrior
            • Aug 2011

yote hunting is funnnnnnnnnn...

Comment

Originally posted by skyfish View Post
              That looks like a blast. Couple of questions: how far can you see with the 3rd gen night vision? Then add the IR light, helps how much?

Again, thanks for pics.
              No moon:
              w/out IR light...70 yds
              w/IR light....300 yds

Full moon:
              w/out IR light...400yds
              w/IR light.....400yds
              Really can see homes from 600yds. Now this is from my 6 power. These are really nice scopes.

Comment

Working...
              X