• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tucansam
    Bloodstained
    • Dec 2016

Originally posted by Ditcher View Post
    It must be the new norm in the business to have poor comms. I been on a GP on another forum for little over a year and the comms have been poor. Most people don't mind waiting long as they know what's going on.

Easy way for a company to raise instant capital for other projects while they take their sweet time filling orders..... A sad state of affairs; that parts of the firearms industry have apparently degenerated bothers me to no end.

Comment

• Beerswimmer
      Warrior
      • Dec 2015

I just hope that they throw in another $155 barrel for the troubles. It's going to take a LOT from them to make me a repeat customer, a second barrel might not even do it. Now 5 weeks past the 5 week date........... after a recall......... and not a top priority to them??? I hear Faxon, I get a headache now....

And now that I'm done whining, is anyone else making theirs into a "pistol"? I'm planning on a light, short hunting rig that will get a suppressor.
      Last edited by Beerswimmer; 08-13-2017, 07:36 PM.
      UT ALII VIVANT !!!

Comment

• Troutguide
        Warrior
        • Jan 2017

I am making pistol I have everything assembled except barrel frustrated with the wait but excited to get 'er finished.
        "I rarely give a definite answer" - TG

Comment

• explorecaves
          Warrior
          • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Les View Post
          I might be wrong but it seems as though the lack of communication from faxon is irking guys more than the wait. ymmv I have to wait on a stamp anyway.
          ^this

Comment

• FOGII
            Bloodstained
            • Nov 2016

Originally posted by EBR65 View Post
            Same. Dad was a sbo, wife is now. Faxon is big enough that us few that won't do business with them again won't matter, but "oh well" (rjm), my $$ will go in someone else's pockets next time.
            EBR65,

I think the logic of just the few of us who are unhappy about the customer service, product QA, follow-up keeping their word will be multiplied. How many of those screwed by Faxon are more into firearms in their respective groups? How many are asked by others in a group for their emperical based opinion? My guess is that the majority of those of us who have ordered one of these barrels. I'd also guess we have formed a strong opinion of Faxon.

S/F, FOG

Comment

• EBR65
              Unwashed
              • Nov 2016

Originally posted by FOGII View Post
              EBR65,

I think the logic of just the few of us who are unhappy about the customer service, product QA, follow-up keeping their word will be multiplied. How many of those screwed by Faxon are more into firearms in their respective groups? How many are asked by others in a group for their emperical based opinion? My guess is that the majority of those of us who have ordered one of these barrels. I'd also guess we have formed a strong opinion of Faxon.

S/F, FOG
              I hadn't thought of it to that extent, but you nailed it.

Comment

• tucansam
                Bloodstained
                • Dec 2016

That is what I was getting at in my post above. Every time someone asks me "what barrel for my AR build," an event which has been occurring more and more lately, I will most definitely NOT mention Faxon. In fact, out of sheer pissed-offed-ness, I may go so far as to say "anyone BUT Faxon."

Pooch = screwed.

Comment

• 41bear
                  Warrior
                  • Jan 2017

I have to agree with those of you not doing business with Faxon again. My experience was buying one barrel but being sent another (a 45 auto caliber that they didn't even list at that time) well I finally got the barrel I ordered, a 300 BO hunter pistol barrel. The communication was less than perfect plus the added wait time only added to my frustration. After reading of these problems you guys are having it reinforces my stand not to do any more business with Faxon.
                  "Wild flower, growin' thru the cracks in the street" - Problem Child by Little Big Town

Comment

• Les
                    Warrior
                    • Oct 2016

Originally posted by Beerswimmer View Post
                    I just hope that they throw in another $155 barrel for the troubles. It's going to take a LOT from them to make me a repeat customer, a second barrel might not even do it. Now 5 weeks past the 5 week date........... after a recall......... and not a top priority to them??? I hear Faxon, I get a headache now....

And now that I'm done whining, is anyone else making theirs into a "pistol"? I'm planning on a light, short hunting rig that will get a suppressor.
                    I think I'm going to have to if I want it for Nov. At least get a dedicated pistol lower, mine will be suppressed as well.
                    Last edited by Les; 08-14-2017, 08:00 PM.
                    Nebraska Firearms Owners Association. https://nebraskafirearms.org/wp/

Comment

• jurassic
                      Warrior
                      • Sep 2014

Mine is for sale, who wants it? First post gets it. Tired of waiting a second time.
                      Last edited by jurassic; 08-14-2017, 09:39 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

• Troutguide
                        Warrior
                        • Jan 2017

I will take it.
                        "I rarely give a definite answer" - TG

Comment

• jurassic
                          Warrior
                          • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Troutguide View Post
                          I will take it.

Ok, Ill pm you. Not sure what the best way to make the transfer is.

Comment

• Ditcher
                            Warrior
                            • Apr 2017

Thinking about selling my place in line for the 12" barrel. Anyone interested?

Comment

• Les
                              Warrior
                              • Oct 2016

Don't tempt me.
                              Nebraska Firearms Owners Association. https://nebraskafirearms.org/wp/

Comment

• tucansam
                                Bloodstained
                                • Dec 2016

I emailed Faxon yesterday.

They emailed me back today.

Comms are up.

--

We are extremely sorry for the delay. Your replacement barrel will be shipping out tomorrow!

Thanks,
                                Sales Team
                                Faxon Firearms

We'll see what happens.

Comment

Working...
                                X