X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sneaky one
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

MRD, I'll ask. Do you want only 1-2? Of the 3" ? I guess we could call that a Qtr. sheet? Shipping, whatever it costs would be the -close-as a full sheet.

Well, he could put 2-3" in a std. white envelope, hmmmm 1 stamp should be enough...

He'll come up with a simple formula for all this.
    Last edited by sneaky one; 11-21-2017, 10:45 PM.

Comment

• sneaky one
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2011

Red Dawn- cool, just include a note in the envelope with all the details inside- I can hand it over , then no mistakes.

We are coming up with a few ideas to post up- once DM takes over this all. It will be Jan.-Feb., as we need to get through the holidays firstly.

This is more fun now, than the first month was.... If my PM box is full, please remind me. Here,

I'm not Always near a computer or even my fone during the day.
      Last edited by sneaky one; 11-21-2017, 11:09 PM.

Comment

• MrDraco
        Warrior
        • Jul 2011

Originally posted by sneaky one View Post
        MRD, I'll ask. Do you want only 1-2? Of the 3" ? I guess we could call that a Qtr. sheet? Shipping, whatever it costs would be the -close-as a full sheet.

Well, he could put 2-3" in a std. white envelope, hmmmm 1 stamp should be enough...

He'll come up with a simple formula for all this.
        Yea, 2 of them is all for now. I'm waiting until he sets up a store and paypal before I order sheets of stickers.

Comment

• sneaky one
          Chieftain
          • Mar 2011

MRD, cool. All the decals ideas are loaded up. Just taking a few days off for holidays. Pm me sometime soon.

Comment

• Red Dawn
            Warrior
            • Nov 2016

Originally posted by sneaky one View Post
            Red Dawn- cool, just include a note in the envelope with all the details inside- I can hand it over , then no mistakes.

We are coming up with a few ideas to post up- once DM takes over this all. It will be Jan.-Feb., as we need to get through the holidays firstly.

This is more fun now, than the first month was.... If my PM box is full, please remind me. Here,

I'm not Always near a computer or even my fone during the day.

Sneaky one I just saw this so I missed the note in the envelope part so as a reminder 2 sheets 8 1/2" X 11" with 4" 3" 2" and 1" clear backing and black Grendel labels this go around.
            "The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country." James Madison

Comment

• sneaky one
              Chieftain
              • Mar 2011

Red Dawn-Yes, I have your back------

GGGGGood news just this minute--- texted BFT- on the Red fone----. Decal Man will get a store setup this wknd.,,,, for all decal related items ! I can design in the dark room- not front and center--- Cool. Ahhhhhhh, finally
              Last edited by sneaky one; 12-02-2017, 12:39 AM.

Comment

• sneaky one
                Chieftain
                • Mar 2011

Getting items taken care of, check Industry Partners section. I'll get a link from DM and insert it there. Thanks to BFT for getting the ball rolling.

Not only Grrrr decals, but ANY kind, style, color and etc., of anything you can dream up, or send a pic of. , made into a decal.

Decal Man has been busy filling his backlog of orders from months before the Grrr plan came online. We jumped the gate , by about 2 months too soon.

A few more days should have it functioning as planned. Have patience. Lots for us to do still.

Once it's smooth running, I will be the backup guy on this- DM and I will have a notebook that we check daily, and hand over, back and forth as needed to verify everything is correct. Then,,, we can upgrade my computer savvy to skip the paper notebook.

Hang loose for a bit..
                Last edited by sneaky one; 12-02-2017, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X