stainless 18" rifle action barrel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AR's tend to be over gassed, I don't own any carbine length setups anymore for that reason, I'm also a firm believer in the rifle system on 18's & 20's, I've tried both and seen both I have never had any problems with reliability and trust me on my two SPR's I built, both were identical, except the gas systems, they were abused, shot dirty, clean, cold, hot, wet, etc, I never had any FTE's or FTF's, ammo was Blackhills M262, USA 223, M855, M193, UMC 223, all shot fine, I did notice the their were higher velocities with the rifle action vs the mid though, not allot between 2 different 20" rifles, one a Colt HBar, the other my DMR, but their was quite a difference between the mid and rifle actions in velocity. I have heard and been told the rifle wouldn't work in cold as well, but I shot at 5* I thought about going colder but damn, why? I did leave them all out over night before we shot, so yes they were cold also.

Comment

• jwilson1985

just sharing my exp. if it is working for yal thats good .just talking from a manufactres stand point and our testing

Comment

Originally posted by jwilson1985 View Post
        just sharing my exp. if it is working for yal thats good .just talking from a manufactres stand point and our testing
        I understand and thank you for it, so what can you make up for me? Do you flute?

Comment

Working...
        X