New guy from MT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy from MT

Hey guys, I just signed up after lurking around here for a few days. Thanks to this place, I have just started ordering up parts for a 6.5 build. There is lots of valuable info here.
  • BluntForceTrauma
    Administrator
    • Feb 2011

Great to have ya, S12!

John
    :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

You're gonna love your Grendel!! Welcome!

Bill W

Comment

• Variable
        Chieftain
        • Mar 2011

Welcome aboard!
        Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
        We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

• RangerRick

Welcome o the horde! You are in the right place.

RR

Comment

Welcome! Youre gonna really like your grendel.

Comment

Thanks guys! I'm glad to be here. From everything I have read on the 6.5 Grendel, I think I'm going to love it. I'm already a big fan of .243 and I like the idea of this low recoil all purpose beast! I hope to claim some prairie dogs lives with it soon.

Comment

• txgunner00
                  Chieftain
                  • Mar 2011

Howdy!
                  NRA life, GOA life, SAF, and TSRA

"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

George Mason, co-author, 2nd Amendment.

Comment

• montana
                    Chieftain
                    • Jun 2011

Glad to see another Grendel owner from Montana. You will love the Grendel. Welcome aboard. Maybe I will see you at Deer Creek range

Comment

Welcome! I just got back from a trip to Montana, the grendel should be well suited. What an amazing state you chose to live in!

Comment

Hey Montana, I shoot at the Deer Creek range quite often. It would be great to meet you up there. I hope to be shooting the Grendel there in the next few months!

Comment

Where did you go in MT Louie? I feel fortunate to live here my whole life.

Comment

Welcome to the Grendel addiction. Are you already part of the Saiga 12 addiction?

jgillaspy

Comment

• montana
                              Chieftain
                              • Jun 2011

Saiga12, I have a friend who also shoots the Grendel in Helena. When you get your Grendel running I'll keep a lookout on this forum and we can meet at Deer Creek Range . We also shoot at the Montana Shooting Sports Association long rang match up in Potomac. Look it up on Gary Marbuts web site. It takes place out in the field at all ranges. It has a great bunch of shooters in all weather and ranges from 250 yards to over a 1000. Hope to see you on the range. By the way I grew up in Mt. too.
                              Last edited by montana; 03-29-2012, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X