WTT/WTS AA 20" upper w/ extras.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTT/WTS AA 20" upper w/ extras.

I love the grendel but it's just too expensive to shoot as much as I do and I've been focused on my other rifles lately. So, I'm selling. I bought a nice scope for my other rifle so I've dropped the price for quick sale to cover the cost.

The lower can be included.

Upper is 20" AA Entry model with millenium brake. Has 215 rounds through it from me and 500 from the previous owner. Free float tube has been Krylon'd into a sort of urban camo of tan and black by the previous owner. I dug on it so left it that way. Comes with BCG and Badger tac-latch CH. Available with a real Harris 25s bipod (9-25"). Also comes with ~200 Lapua cases, ~80 of which are loaded with 100gn A-max's over 2520 powder with CCI magnum small rifle primers. The empty cases are 2 fire. The loaded cases are 1 fired. For local buyer/trader it'll come with what I have left of a pound of 2520 powder. Comes with several (just several) 100gn A-max bullets. Comes with Lee die set with unused crimp die and shell holder.

Located in Livermore, CA. Will ship (and I'll disassemble the loaded rounds so you can have the components) but will not ship powder unless you pay the hazmat. I turned in holes touching groups with 108gn SMK's and just sub-MOA with the A-max's.

The upper has a Bushnell Elite Tactical 10x Mil-Dot scope on it (fixed 10x) sitting in Burris signature series Zee rings with 10 & 20MOA of eccentrics. It's set up with 30MOA dialed in as it sits.

Available with 6x 10rd magazines.

Whole kit minus the Lower: 1000 + shipping + FFL fees if any.

Last edited by Guest; 07-12-2012, 03:25 PM.

Perhaps I missed it but what price are you thinking of if you decide to sell it?

Comment

edited
      Last edited by Guest; 07-09-2012, 08:58 PM.

Comment

sent you a PM. Let me know if you decide to sell.

Comment

Which manufacturers' die set comes with it?

My bad, I see now it's a Lee set

Comment

just getting back on the web. busy few days. reading PM's.

Comment

had a couple offers in but no replies to PM's recently, had a nice truck trade and that fell apart (make sure your wife will let you own it) but time is short and I'm just going to sell it instead of trading for a truck. I'll just buy the bloody truck.

so, TTT.

I will separate the upper from the lower and all the other bits. Break-out pricing is listed. I'm getting out of Grendel and concentrating on my .223 and 6mm-223 rifles. I'll accept a trade of a very nice upper in .223 or 6mm-223 (6x45mm)
              Last edited by Guest; 07-09-2012, 02:58 AM.

Comment

TTT with price drop

Comment

Any idea on weight without bipod? How does it shoot?
                  Last edited by Guest; 07-09-2012, 09:31 AM.

Comment

According to AA it's 5lbs without the brake. I'm thinking closer to 7 with the brake and scope and BCG and aluminum free-float tube. Add whatever your lower weighs. My polymer lower is < 1lbs. Add ~2lbs for the bipod.

I'll add in a brand new AA bolt head for the buyer just to be nice (and clean out my parts box)

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Lots of great trade offers... where was everyone with the trade offers when that was the preference? At this point I just need to sell it. Gunna use the money to buy a beater pickup for huntin' season.

Comment

bump. SUPER SALE PRICE: $950 shipped for the whole works. Price valid for the next 8 hours. Paypal gift only at this price. Special offer expires at 4pm pacific time. You must post "I'll take it" in the thread and PM me for the offer to be valid.

Comment

price lowered.

Comment

650 for just the upper today only. Cmon, I wanna buy more stuff. gotta pay off the last stuff first.

Comment

Working...
                              X