New member from Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member from Texas

Hey guys what's up just ordered the 6.5 lower from AA last nite and will be ordering the 20" barrel and upper receiver on Friday. It has taken me 2 months to pull the trigger on this new build, I hope iam not disappointed.
  • bwaites
    • Mar 2011

Welcome! I love my 20" upper, the second I've had.

Comment

• michaelmew

Originally posted by DIESEL758 View Post
      .... I hope iam not disappointed.
      Chances are you won't be. Sounds like you are getting off on the right foot anyways. Welcome.

-mm

Comment

Welcome. You will like the 20's, I am on my second one.

Comment

• txgunner00
          Chieftain
          • Mar 2011

Howdy!
          NRA life, GOA life, SAF, and TSRA

"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

George Mason, co-author, 2nd Amendment.

Comment

Welcome, I'm happy as a pig in s*&t with my Grendel. I wouldn't worry, if a problem would come up, there's a hell of support group here to work through it.

Comment

Thanks guys, this is my first AR build. I currently have a S&W 15-22,Wyndham weaponry 223,bush master 308. I was looking for something with more punch than my 223 and the range of my 308. So iam building a GRENDEL. Just ordered the barrel (20")black,gas tube,gas block,upper receiver,Grendel bolt. Next week on my to order list will be the Vltor Imod stock and timney Trigger. Just have to figure out what scope to put on this rig.

Comment

My 18.5" Grendel AR was my very first AR. I agree with Whelenon - these folks here have a ton of knowledge, and I'm glad I found them. Love my Grendel - you should love yours when you get it put together!

Sean

Comment

Well ordered the barrel from AA and was told 10 to 12 week wait period

Comment

10-12 weeks seems to be more the norm these days with the rapidly expanding and enthusiastic user group. We're seeing new members here daily- to which you are welcome. Use the interim wait to sit in here and learn from the shared wisdom freely offered by some very knowledgable loaders, shooters and competitors. You've come to the right place!

Comment

Welcome

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
                        Administrator
                        • Feb 2011

Howdy, Diesel, great to have ya!

John
                        :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

Working...
                        X