Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from so cal.

Hi all,
    I want to say hello to everyone. I have a 6.5 grendel, 50 Beo. And a couple. 223 uppers. I spend alot of time in Colorado shooting with friends and family. I own a tactical supply store and a fabrication shop so I sometimes get enough time to make my own scope risers, and a few other pieces for my other bolt guns.
    I enjoy this site alot and look forward to meeting you all and sharing what little knowledge i have.
  • rickOshay
    Warrior
    • Apr 2012

Welcome from another SoCal grendeler!

Comment

Welcome Fabguy, got any ideas on the drawing board that the Horde might be interested in?

Comment

• leopard6.5

fabguy: Welcome to the Horde!

Enjoy the addiction like the rest of us.

Lee

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
          Administrator
          • Feb 2011

FabGuy, great to have ya! I've got a sister in Ventura; that's as close to SoCal as I get!

John
          :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome. Did you get a chance to see that we just released the first 6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbook?

Comment

• Variable
                Chieftain
                • Mar 2011

Welcome aboard!
                Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
                We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....

Comment

Working...
                X