• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 2BIGAGENDA
    Unwashed
    • Feb 2020

New monster 12

Idk if i posted to the right section but has anyone had a chance to shoot their new monster 12 barrels? I'm finishing my 1st build but i like to know what to expect, how it shoots "x & y" ammo, performance, etc?
  • VASCAR2
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

Comment

• A5BLASTER
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2015

Originally posted by 2BIGAGENDA View Post
      Idk if i posted to the right section but has anyone had a chance to shoot their new monster 12 barrels? I'm finishing my 1st build but i like to know what to expect, how it shoots "x & y" ammo, performance, etc?
      To many variables.

Your barrel is completely diffrent then every other barrel.

Best I can suggest is buy two or three box's of every kind and see what it likes.

Comment

• 41bear
        Warrior
        • Jan 2017

Completed my build yesterday unfortunately CV-19 has put a stop to my outside group activities. At 79 not taking unnecessary chances for the next few weeks but will report when I'm able to down the road.
        "Wild flower, growin' thru the cracks in the street" - Problem Child by Little Big Town

Comment

• 2BIGAGENDA
          Unwashed
          • Feb 2020

Originally posted by 41bear View Post
          completed my build yesterday unfortunately cv-19 has put a stop to my outside group activities. At 79 not taking unnecessary chances for the next few weeks but will report when i'm able to down the road.
          roger that take all safety precautions.

Comment

• RobertFL
            Warrior
            • Feb 2018

I am hoping my 12" GB barrel shoots Hornady 123 SSTs nicely. That's what my 16" Faxon upper likes and that would make it easier to buy ammo. I would not mind if the 12" barrel likes one of the Maker TREX bullets since it is for hunting up close hogs and deer.

Comment

Working...
            X