good news from satern today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did they tell you that? Seems like I asked them once before and they said they would not do that.

Originally posted by Dan View Post
    They are still held up on bolts but if you can get a bolt before them you can get your barrel without the bolt for a discount.

Comment

• Dan
      Bloodstained
      • Aug 2013

They did tell me that. But it's probably just because they don't have bolts right now.

Comment

• outlaw45
        Warrior
        • Sep 2012

Called Satern today to give them my new address in case they were ready to send out my barrel, nope not yet. Talked to Lindsey and she said they are running 16" and 18" barrels right now. After that they have a small military 223rem barrel order to fill, then they will start on the 20" barrels since 20" is the majority of their orders. As always she said they are still waiting on bolts and they expect them in about 2 weeks. Although when I called two months ago they said they were expecting bolts in 2 weeks then too.

Comment

• lilharcher
          Warrior
          • Feb 2013

Saturn is a great barrel but their customer service is great at the stall tactics!

Comment

• XcountryRider

Its not them they are at the mercy of the bolt maker. I hooked them up with Frank at maxxim for another source of bolts and Steve Satern is thinking about expanding and adding the ability to manufacture there own bolts.

Comment

• outlaw45
              Warrior
              • Sep 2012

I know bolt are the problem and they can't control that. I'm not trying to knock Satern but I've been told "2 weeks" many times now.

Comment

• mongoosesnipe
                Chieftain
                • May 2012

2 weeks is the perfect amount of time to tell people its short enough to keep people calm and long enough to keep them at bay, to be fair they are probably being told 2weeks on there end as well
                Punctuation is for the weak....

Comment

Been waiting since May 2012

According to them I am still in line.

Comment

• mongoosesnipe
                    Chieftain
                    • May 2012

My order was place on May 2, 2012 and based on the rumor mill they are building the barrels and shipping from shortest barrels to longest so at 22 inches I may very well never see my barrel luck for me I have this thread I started to hunt me and remind me I will never get to see my barrel....alas I am sure I will the call at the most inopportune moment possible as even though I am only a quarter Irish Murphy still makes the rules...
                    Punctuation is for the weak....

Comment

• XcountryRider

They got bolts in this week that helped fill the Midwayusa order and will be getting more bolts in next Tuesday that will finish the Midwayusa order and fill our group buy order.

Comment

Originally posted by XcountryRider View Post
                        They got bolts in this week that helped fill the Midwayusa order and will be getting more bolts in next Tuesday that will finish the Midwayusa order and fill our group buy order.
                        I talked to Miranda ant Satern. She said she is getting bolts from Frank at Maxim Firearms and that barrels are on the way when they start receiving them from Maxim.

Comment

Originally posted by XcountryRider View Post
                          They must have just filled their Midway order. Everyone is getting product notifications for 16" and 18" barrel/bolt combos in stock.
                          Last edited by Guest; 12-24-2013, 06:21 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by mongoosesnipe View Post
                            My order was place on May 2, 2012 and based on the rumor mill they are building the barrels and shipping from shortest barrels to longest so at 22 inches I may very well never see my barrel luck for me I have this thread I started to hunt me and remind me I will never get to see my barrel....alas I am sure I will the call at the most inopportune moment possible as even though I am only a quarter Irish Murphy still makes the rules...
                            Well mines is 24 in , so mine will be much later than yours.

Comment

Working...
                            X