I need a computer savvy person to make a printable target for a new game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bat Rastard
    Bloodstained
    • Feb 2019

I raised the high score to $1.10.

I think 1 more rev on the target would be helpful. I struggled seeing the 1/4" lines. I think 3/16" might be the ticket.
    Also, if the lines were an inch longer, the targets on the edges would be easier to see.

The sun was fading and that didn't help.
    Target attached.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Bat Rastard; 10-20-2019, 11:09 PM. Reason: added

Comment

• phishfood
      Warrior
      • Jul 2017

So if I understand correctly, every time you touch a dime with a shot, you "earn" a dime?

This is intriguing! My initial thought is to print out some of these for Princess, hand them to her along with her .22 bolt action, and pay her face value for the targets. Might be easier than getting her to wash my work truck.

"Want to buy tickets to see Douschbag Boy Band X? Well, earn it!"

Comment

• Bat Rastard
        Bloodstained
        • Feb 2019

Originally posted by phishfood View Post
        So if I understand correctly, every time you touch a dime with a shot, you "earn" a dime?
        Yes, but only 25 shots at the target.

Comment

• JASmith
          Chieftain
          • Sep 2014

The target looks great!
          shootersnotes.com

"To those who have fought and almost died for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."
          -- Author Unknown

"If at first you do succeed, try not to look astonished!" -- Milton Berle

Comment

• blackngold
            Unwashed
            • Oct 2018

Originally posted by Bat Rastard View Post
            I raised the high score to $1.10.

I think 1 more rev on the target would be helpful. I struggled seeing the 1/4" lines. I think 3/16" might be the ticket.
            Also, if the lines were an inch longer, the targets on the edges would be easier to see.

The sun was fading and that didn't help.
            Target attached.
            The Rev 2 target lines are 1/8. The first target was 1/4, so you think 3/16 would be optimal?

3/16" lines
            7x7target.pdf
            Last edited by blackngold; 10-21-2019, 01:36 AM.

Comment

• Bat Rastard
              Bloodstained
              • Feb 2019

Best looking yet.

Comment

• Bat Rastard
                Bloodstained
                • Feb 2019

I got back to this project. Tough target. 18 out of 25. Almost 19....
                Attached Files

Comment

• FLshooter
                  Chieftain
                  • Jun 2019

My redneck buddies had a similar game we used to play with our custom 1022 rifles @ 50yrds.They would staple a piece of polka dot gift wrapping paper on the board.And we would compete for who made the most shots w/a 10 rd mag.
                  I’m going to print one of yours out and try it @100 yrds w/6.5 Grendel. And then I will post the results .It’s probably going to be a lot more challenging.

Comment

• Kswhitetails
                    Chieftain
                    • Oct 2016

I like this. It would make an amazing set-up drill. Stand behind your rifle, approach/ready weapon, get in your shooting position, fire a round, clear weapon, stand up. Repeat. How many dots can you collect?

Edit: I think I'm going to do this with a barricade at 100, one round at a time, from a different position every shot. Should be a great drill.
                    Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.

Comment

• Bat Rastard
                      Bloodstained
                      • Feb 2019

If I ever stumble into a clean 25/25 target I will change my scoring rules . I will only count a shot as a hit if it is contained in the circle.

Comment

Working...
                      X