• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jackRyan
    Bloodstained
    • May 2020

New Burris P R E P R

Setting up my new Sanders Armory side charger for tomorrow. I bought this Burris P R E P R mount for $119 and decided to see if the good things I have ben hearing about this mount is true. All in all for the fact that It is have the price of my American Defence Recon 30 mount, i am fairly pleased so far. Decided to check it for true paralelled zero and decided to get out the hone and see where I was before I mounted my precious Leupold $cope. Beware if you buy this mount, it will need honing if it is like mine. It was a 20 minute job and easily complied to my desires. Here are a few pics. Looks worse than it was. In all fairness, and having worn out a few hones in my lifetime, I have seen Larue and a few others that needed a touch up before scope mounting. American Defence has been the best at being true and needing none to very little touch up. Job is done. Mounted torqued, leveled and ready to go. Here are the pics. For the money you spend on one piece mounts, you would think they should be good right out of the box.IMG_1741.jpgIMG_1740.jpgIMG_1742-2.jpgIMG_1744.jpgIMG_1741.jpgIMG_1740.jpgIMG_1742-2.jpgIMG_1744.jpg
    Last edited by jackRyan; 05-15-2020, 11:39 PM.
Working...
X