Scrap Grendel brass for sale - some primed. will include some good casings too.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lazyengineer
    Chieftain
    • Feb 2019

Scrap Grendel brass for sale - some primed. will include some good casings too.

This isn't prime, and outside of 2021 I'd probably just throw away. But, if you're in a tight spot - here you go - This is brass with collapsed shoulders that may or may not be recoverable, and folded necks, that may or may not be recoverable. Might be as easy as just running them through a sizing die. Might not. Most of them are still primed with fresh primers (which are easy to recover). Nothing is overtly unsafe in terms of pressure capability (that I know of), but just folded or collapsed wrong in handling from various projects, and so not readily loadable without some effort (if able to at all). If you think you can fold them back out, then you have Grendel brass. Have something like 20-30 cases, not even sure, it's just a pile I want gone. Most are 6.5 Grendel FC 1X or 2X casings, but I threw in some 7.62x39 conversion attempts that got mangled too.

To make the project worth the bother and assure you get at least something out of the deal, I'll throw in an additional 20 GOOD 6.5 Grendel fired casings as well, so you for sure will have at least some working brass out of the effort.

To cover the good brass and the shipping and handling effort; let's just call it $30 shipped. If too high, make an offer and let's see what happens.

I do NOT accept PayPal. Check from long=standing members, or Amazon Gift card (easy).
    4x P100
Working...
X