They Already Know Who You Are

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, I at first thought it was Pierre Salinger, then corrected myself. The rumor was socks but it could have been in his clothes.

2 cups in now.

Comment

Originally posted by Grendel-Gene View Post
      Obama is on MY terrorist watch list!!!
      Nice one!

Comment

Originally posted by blackfoot View Post
        Finally a coherent response. "I don't give a crap" will end with you being sprinkled with lye. I found the video very interesting. Anybody know more about the credibility of this guy?
        Don't get me wrong the video was interesting. However their right they know who we are and there is nothing we can do about that right now. When and if the time comes I will disappear from the radar. Our government did not get like this over night, money and greed has paved the way to where we are today. They have gathered all this information on us and technology allows them to track up, yet there is nothing significant we can do hence the "I really don't give a crap".

Comment

• cory
          Chieftain
          • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Alex4922 View Post
          At the risk of earning my tin foil hat, I take this video very seriously. I recently picked up a book on Joe Mccarthy. As a senator in the 1950s he became aware of a report that the state department had been infiltrated by the Soviets. The author documents that the senator had indeed uncovered active communist activity instigated by the Soviet Union. Post cold war soviet defectors comfirmed much of the senators findings. Funny, the author, in researching the subject found time after time mysteriously absent documents from the national archives relating to Mccarthy's investigation.

If you remember, one of Clinton's cronies was caught removing documents that potentially could be embarrasing to his administration. Stuffed them down his pants if I remember correctly.

We better start being vigilant, If it Looks, walks and quacks...it just might be A
          Do you remember the name of that book? I'd be interested in picking it up.
          "Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Alex4922 View Post

If you remember, one of Clinton's cronies was caught removing documents that potentially could be embarrasing to his administration. Stuffed them down his pants if I remember correctly.

A
            I would seen that the Clinton had numerous problems with things stuffed down their pants.

Comment

Working...
            X