Clear All
  • RogueNathan
    Bloodstained
    • Jul 2015

Originally posted by Slinkz View Post
    Email sent
    Originally posted by jurassic View Post
    Email sent
    Thank you, sirs. I have them in my inbox for action between myself and Mark in the AM.
    The Director at Faxon Firearms.

Please send us an e-mail anytime! Nathan.S@faxonfirearms.com

Comment

• jurassic
      Warrior
      • Sep 2014

Your Welcome!

Comment

• explorecaves
        Warrior
        • Sep 2014

Received tracking and code. Thank you Sir! You can have another crayon now.

Comment

• EBR65
          Unwashed
          • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Bigs28 View Post
          5 weeks
          HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....you win today's internets

Comment

• EBR65
            Unwashed
            • Nov 2016

Originally posted by RogueNathan View Post
            We didn't have major notification of discord due to my settings on this forum. Simply put, I forgot to set the auto e-mail notifications so did not see anything until it popped up on ARFCom. That's my bad and the settings have been changed so I get immediate updates on threads we are involved with.
            So let me get this straight...

You have been doing group guys on this site for several iterations, this debacle is not your first go round.
            You never thought, "hey there was this other forum, I think, that had a group buy going for this shit show 12" barrel, besides arfcom, those people might care for an update....now what was that site name again..."
            You had comms with BFT from time to time and that did not trigger something in your brain to maybe stop in and give people some updates on why shit is jacked up and you keep missing deadlines?

Nope, the blame lands on the incorrect settings on the forum. Got it.

Ridiculous all the way around

Comment

• The Profit Joseph Sith
              Warrior
              • Nov 2016

Jesus, some people will never be happy..
              So when you signed up for this group buy there was no time frame or deadline.. and you're pissed because it took longer than expected and had a speed bump? Come on. They have corrected the issue AND compensated. I think that's pretty d*mn good even if communication lapsed. Give him a break.

And while your at it give me a break cuz I know your going to be pissed at me for saying this.

Comment

• FOGII
                Bloodstained
                • Nov 2016

Originally posted by The Profit Joseph Sith View Post
                Jesus, some people will never be happy..
                So when you signed up for this group buy there was no time frame or deadline.. and you're pissed because it took longer than expected and had a speed bump? Come on. They have corrected the issue AND compensated. I think that's pretty d*mn good even if communication lapsed. Give him a break.

And while your at it give me a break cuz I know your going to be pissed at me for saying this.

Comment

• Falfreak
                  Unwashed
                  • Dec 2016

Email sent...I have not received any shipping information for my replacement Barrel.
                  Last edited by Falfreak; 08-24-2017, 01:46 PM. Reason: Update:

Comment

• jonny rotton
                    Warrior
                    • Dec 2015

i have not received anything yet. i did send an email to let you all know...i am looking forward to getting my two new barrels.

Comment

• explorecaves
                      Warrior
                      • Sep 2014

Originally posted by EBR65 View Post
                      So let me get this straight...

You have been doing group guys on this site for several iterations, this debacle is not your first go round.
                      You never thought, "hey there was this other forum, I think, that had a group buy going for this shit show 12" barrel, besides arfcom, those people might care for an update....now what was that site name again..."
                      You had comms with BFT from time to time and that did not trigger something in your brain to maybe stop in and give people some updates on why shit is jacked up and you keep missing deadlines?

Nope, the blame lands on the incorrect settings on the forum. Got it.

Ridiculous all the way around
                      Reading comprehension fail..... Let's re-read what Nathan typed:

Simply put, I forgot to set the auto e-mail notifications
                      Blame clearly lands on Nathan's shoulders and he is wearing that mantle with pretty clear humility...

Comment

• EBR65
                        Unwashed
                        • Nov 2016

Agreed

Comment

• EBR65
                          Unwashed
                          • Nov 2016

Originally posted by explorecaves View Post
                          Reading comprehension fail..... Let's re-read what Nathan typed:

Blame clearly lands on Nathan's shoulders and he is wearing that mantle with pretty clear humility...
                          Wouldn't an "incorrect setting" occur if he "forgot"?

Comment

• Troutguide
                            Warrior
                            • Jan 2017

Guys, stop whining and move on, we are all going to get our barrels in a few days/week. If this bothered you so much, don't order anything else from Faxon or GBs here. But to keep ranting at this point is not going to help anything, what do you want your money back and a barrel? Not going to happen, nor should it. I am tired of wading through the Real Housewives of 65Grendel to get actual updates on the barrels.

TG
                            "I rarely give a definite answer" - TG

Comment

• The Profit Joseph Sith
                              Warrior
                              • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Troutguide View Post
                              Guys, stop whining and move on, we are all going to get our barrels in a few days/week. If this bothered you so much, don't order anything else from Faxon or GBs here. But to keep ranting at this point is not going to help anything, what do you want your money back and a barrel? Not going to happen, nor should it. I am tired of wading through the Real Housewives of 65Grendel to get actual updates on the barrels.

TG
                              Amen!

Comment

• RogueNathan
                                Bloodstained
                                • Jul 2015

Status report for the day - All e-mails into Mark and myself should have been responded too and my back-end shows all orders placed for replacements have shipped.

If you are missing any of this tracking, notifications, or gifts - please email Mark and I - Mark@faxonfirearms.com

Thank you all for your continued patience. I'm out on vacation, but keep any and all e-mails coming. I am forwarding and chatting with Mark daily to ensure this gets all addressed.

Thanks again!
                                The Director at Faxon Firearms.

Please send us an e-mail anytime! Nathan.S@faxonfirearms.com

Comment

Working...
                                X