X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RogueNathan
    Bloodstained
    • Jul 2015

Update 2.0 for the day. Barrels have labels printed and are packed up. We missed our cut-off for pick-up, but everyone should have their tracking tomorrow along with ETAs on incoming.

Gifts are heading out via e-mail to everyone (separate from). We were going to our MuzzLok muzzle brake, but our guys made a point that most of you likely have muzzle devices, so we are sending out codes to everyone for our webstore to use on any product. Those who purchased multiple barrels will get multiple codes.
    The Director at Faxon Firearms.

Please send us an e-mail anytime! Nathan.S@faxonfirearms.com

Comment

• Bigs28
      Chieftain
      • Feb 2016

Thanks Nathan

Comment

• Slinkz
        Bloodstained
        • Jan 2016

Originally posted by RogueNathan View Post
        Update 2.0 for the day. Barrels have labels printed and are packed up. We missed our cut-off for pick-up, but everyone should have their tracking tomorrow along with ETAs on incoming.

Gifts are heading out via e-mail to everyone (separate from). We were going to our MuzzLok muzzle brake, but our guys made a point that most of you likely have muzzle devices, so we are sending out codes to everyone for our webstore to use on any product. Those who purchased multiple barrels will get multiple codes.
        Thank you for the update

Comment

• explorecaves
          Warrior
          • Sep 2014

Been anxiously checking my email for notifications.... thank you for the update.

Comment

• tmilam
            Unwashed
            • Dec 2016

Thank you very much. Look forward to getting my barrel

Comment

• EBR65
              Unwashed
              • Nov 2016

HA, our "free gift" is a discount code so we can give you more of our money after you've pissed us all off. Perfect.

Comment

• tucansam
                Bloodstained
                • Dec 2016

Originally posted by EBR65 View Post
                HA, our "free gift" is a discount code so we can give you more of our money after you've pissed us all off. Perfect.

Aaaaahahahaha, yes! And the hits keep coming! The mind boggles at the irony.

I'm torn between emailing Faxon and opting out of the free gift entirely, or selling whatever I get to turn my $155 barrel into a $135/$125/whatever barrel.

Comment

• SteelersFan
                  Unwashed
                  • Jan 2017

So are the only barrels that are shipping the replacement barrels?

Comment

• Beerswimmer
                    Warrior
                    • Dec 2015

"To your statements and complaints, we don't just hear you - we're acting on it. Bob and Barry Faxon were sent this thread with my comments, recommendations, and actions. They are personally following it closely."

Hey Bob and Barry....why didn't you ever come here to re-assure us that your company isn't as big of a $hitshow as it seems to be?? I'd think that a screw up this big, you would actually want to make it a priority to make everyone feel easy, and make people want to be a repeat customer. Poor Nathan is the whipping boy, and everyone is underwhelmed by your company. Nobody is impressed even a little bit.....
                    UT ALII VIVANT !!!

Comment

• Troutguide
                      Warrior
                      • Jan 2017

If anyone does not want to use the free code feel free to pm the number to me. I can use anything I can get at this point. It's been a long wait but I will be happy to finally shoot an ar when mine arrives.
                      "I rarely give a definite answer" - TG

Comment

• Bigs28
                        Chieftain
                        • Feb 2016

I'm glad they are doing a coupon code. I'm going to be running suppressed so a muzzle break is useless to me. Thank you for thinking that out Nathan.

Comment

• rabiddawg
                          Chieftain
                          • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Troutguide View Post
                          If anyone does not want to use the free code feel free to pm the number to me. I can use anything I can get at this point. It's been a long wait but I will be happy to finally shoot an ar when mine arrives.
                          Send me $155 and I will send you the double secret probation discount code.
                          Knowing everthing isnt as important as knowing where to find it.

Mark Twain

http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showt...2-Yd-Whitetail

Comment

• Bigs28
                            Chieftain
                            • Feb 2016

Just got my email. $70 gift card is petty nice. Hello slr adjustable gas block

Comment

• san antonio fj
                              Bloodstained
                              • Mar 2015

Originally posted by Bigs28 View Post
                              I'm glad they are doing a coupon code. I'm going to be running suppressed so a muzzle break is useless to me. Thank you for thinking that out Nathan.
                              Same, Im happy its not a muzzle brake

That seems like a pretty good use of it.

Comment

• RogueNathan
                                Bloodstained
                                • Jul 2015

Originally posted by EBR65 View Post
                                The gift is $70 per barrel that was purchased, NOT a percentage off.

Originally posted by SteelersFan View Post
                                So are the only barrels that are shipping the replacement barrels?
                                Replacements are going first. The other barrels are being bulk shipped to BFT.

Originally posted by Beerswimmer View Post
                                "To your statements and complaints, we don't just hear you - we're acting on it. Bob and Barry Faxon were sent this thread with my comments, recommendations, and actions. They are personally following it closely."

Hey Bob and Barry....why didn't you ever come here to re-assure us that your company isn't as big of a $hitshow as it seems to be?? I'd think that a screw up this big, you would actually want to make it a priority to make everyone feel easy, and make people want to be a repeat customer. Poor Nathan is the whipping boy, and everyone is underwhelmed by your company. Nobody is impressed even a little bit.....
                                They can, but I have taken it upon myself to be the whipping boy. While they can make a token statement, I am personally able to assist with individual issues. Its not just my job as a director at the company, but I am a fellow shooter and it pains me how "unsmooth" this has been so I want to see it through to the successful shipment of all barrels to everyone.

Everyone is welcome to "pile it on". I "was" a Marine so it will take some really good shit-talking to get me riled up.

Exactly. We felt that each person can customize to themselves.

If anyone who sent a barrel back to Faxon (note, you must have returned one to us) does not have a code, send me an e-mail personally. I saw two e-mail addresses get bounced so I know at least two are missing.
                                Last edited by RogueNathan; 08-23-2017, 02:57 PM.
                                The Director at Faxon Firearms.

Please send us an e-mail anytime! Nathan.S@faxonfirearms.com

Comment

Working...
                                X