• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Waynejessie
    Bloodstained
    • Aug 2017

Originally posted by RockWarrior View Post
    So you paid 700 dollars for something that you didn't bother looking at any pictures online or reading any reviews and now you are mad at Howa because of this? Did Howa advertise a bottom metal and then pulled a bait and switch on you? When I bought my rifle, I ordered online and knew what I was getting for the price I paid. I'm happy with my purchase and am thankful that Howa produced the rifle so I didn't have to go custom. I'm not sure what your gripe is with Howa, but it seems to me that you made the decision to pay for a product that you didn't do any research on.
    Look at Legacy Sports website and there's no mention that they went to bottom plastic on their 1500 rifles. I purchased the gun sight unseen because nobody stocked one. I assumed, based on my older Howa 1500s that they were still made the same way. I made no personal attack aimed at Matt. I simply voiced my dislike of the cheesy plastic bottom on a $700 gun. Don't know what you're wadded about, I wasn't even conversing with you.
    Last edited by Waynejessie; 09-01-2017, 12:25 AM.

Comment

• LR1955
      Super Moderator
      • Mar 2011

And with that, this thread is now locked.

LR55

Comment

Working...
      X