Wolf Steel Case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm still trying to understand post #519. I think (but I might be misunderstanding it) it says when the ammo does come in we cant expect to get as much as Wolf usually brings in....and we should all be happy about that.... Because that low socking shows how successful the Grendel has become.

Comment

• I hate to say it, but I expect the sanctions we just slapped on Russia will put the brakes on any shipments of Grendel steel case. Get comfortable, the wait is gonna go on a while longer.

Comment

• Dogue
        Warrior
        • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Schwag173 View Post
        I hate to say it, but I expect the sanctions we just slapped on Russia will put the brakes on any shipments of Grendel steel case. Get comfortable, the wait is gonna go on a while longer.
        I'm thinking the same thing...and won't be a bit surprised.
        Μολὼν λαβέ

Comment

• stanc
          Banned
          • Apr 2011

I couldn't find many details about the sanctions, but what little I did locate doesn't seem like it should have any effect on the Wolf ammo importation.

Comment

• New stratagy? Cut off money, then buy all their ammo. That'l stop 'em!
            Nah... that makes way too much sense.

Comment

• SHORT-N-SASSY
              Warrior
              • Apr 2013

I just got off the phone with James, WOLF Performance Ammo, Placentia, CA.

He informs me that Alexander Arms has been named the inital Distributor for the new WOLF Performance 6.5mm Grendel Steel Case ammo, and that this new offering should be available through Alexander Arms, some time this month.

He further informs me that other Distributors will be added, each month, with most major ammo Distributors having the 6.5mm Grendel Steel Case ammo in stock, by the end of the year.

He also mentioned the invaluable input Alexander Arms has provided, during the long development period of the WOLF 6.5mm Grendel Steel Case ammo.

Comment

• NugginFutz
                Chieftain
                • Aug 2013

Huzzah!
                If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Comment

• stanc
                  Banned
                  • Apr 2011

Cool.

But, I can't help wondering why it took a month and a half to do...

Comment

• Well good! I want to try some steel cased ammo. Has Alexander Arms fixed their ordering glitch yet?

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
                      Administrator
                      • Feb 2011

Excellent news; good to see some decisions made and the ball rolling.
                      :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

• Originally posted by HANKA View Post
                        Excellent news; good to see some decisions made and the ball rolling.
                        +1!

Comment

• BjornF16
                          Chieftain
                          • Jun 2011

It would be nice to be able to pre-order! ;-)
                          LIFE member: NRA, TSRA, SAF, GOA
                          Defend the Constitution and our 2A Rights!

Comment

• bwaites
                            • Mar 2011

None on the floor at AA yet, though!

Comment

• I'm waiting on the edge of my chair with everybody else, however as I didn't see this posted, does anyone with contacts at wolf have any info if their ammo has been caught up in the ATF hold on everything coming out of Russia?

Comment

• SHORT-N-SASSY
                                Warrior
                                • Apr 2013

Originally posted by SHORT-N-SASSY View Post
                                I just got off the phone with James, WOLF Performance Ammo, Placentia, CA.

He informs me that Alexander Arms has been named the inital Distributor for the new WOLF Performance 6.5mm Grendel Steel Case ammo, and that this new offering should be available through Alexander Arms, some time this month.

He further informs me that other Distributors will be added, each month, with most major ammo Distributors having the 6.5mm Grendel Steel Case ammo in stock, by the end of the year.

He also mentioned the invaluable input Alexander Arms has provided, during the long development period of the WOLF 6.5mm Grendel Steel Case ammo.
                                To update:

I today received an encouraging E-mail response from Melissa Spittle, Alexander Arms, re the highly-anticipated WOLF 6.5mm Grendel Steel Case ammo, ". . . I do not currently have any additional information regarding the price, however I do have a call into James Ha at Wolf. As soon as we have all of the information and know the product is on the way to us, we will post to the site. Given all of the excitement surrounding this product and the time it has taken to come to fruition, we want to make sure we have all of our i's dotted and t's crossed. Thank you for your interest and we will post as soon as we have more information."

Thank you, Melissa.

Comment

Working...
                                X