X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kikn
    Warrior
    • Nov 2011

I got that same email this morning. I figure I'll get it when I get it; and not a second sooner will I get it.

Comment

• Keep The Change
      Warrior
      • Mar 2013

So I ordered 2 cases yesterday, 1 of them was by accident. So I emailed them and told them to cancel one.
      Well today bank account was charged for 2 orders. Ooops.

We'll see if it continues to go through. If it does and somebody in DFW wasn't able to get in on this release of ammo, PM me and we can make a deal. I'll feel bad if it goes through and somebody here missed out.

Comment

• Kikn
        Warrior
        • Nov 2011

If it helps you sleep better at night you can just give them to me :-D

Originally posted by Keep The Change View Post
        So I ordered 2 cases yesterday, 1 of them was by accident. So I emailed them and told them to cancel one.
        Well today bank account was charged for 2 orders. Ooops.

We'll see if it continues to go through. If it does and somebody in DFW wasn't able to get in on this release of ammo, PM me and we can make a deal. I'll feel bad if it goes through and somebody here missed out.

Comment

• stanc
          Banned
          • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Keep The Change View Post
          So I ordered 2 cases yesterday, 1 of them was by accident. So I emailed them and told them to cancel one. Well today bank account was charged for 2 orders. Ooops.
          Oops, indeed. I wonder how many people reading your post will now "accidentally" order two cases...

Comment

• I have more than 1 credit card. If this stuff is halfway decent I'll waite a couple of weeks so those guys who are waiting on payday get a chance to order. Then I'll try again.

Comment

• WHITEBULL
              Bloodstained
              • Aug 2013

Hopefully I got in on this before a back order is in place. Shipping to the Peoples Republic of California is $50.35. Still cheaper than 223 ammo, most anyway. Gonna try it out on some piggies as soon as possible.

Comment

• Smokepole50

According to my count it looks like my order fell somewhere between 12 and 15 based on posts made here. Today I get a email that gave me the feeling that AA did not have that much ammo to sell. Do they send out emails to everyone who places orders that say you might not be getting what you just ordered? If you only have 20 cases to sell, why not just offer it to the forum, first come first served, and leave it at that.

Comment

• bwaites
                  • Mar 2011

There was lots more than 20 cases. Per Bill it was pallets (in multiples). I suspect that everyone here will get their first order, but seconds I'm not sure about.

Comment

• Kikn
                    Warrior
                    • Nov 2011

I'm pretty sure its a default automated response.

Comment

• Keep The Change
                      Warrior
                      • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Kikn View Post
                      If it helps you sleep better at night you can just give them to me :-D
                      Haha.
                      For $215 ill be happy to give you a case.

Comment

• Keep The Change
                        Warrior
                        • Mar 2013

Crap!
                        I checked my bank account this morning and AA credited back the money they debited yesterday for both my orders. I hope this doesn't mean that axed my orders because I placed 2 of them.

Comment

• Trock03
                          Bloodstained
                          • Jun 2012

KTC,

Checked my account after reading your post and I'm showing a debit then a credit as well. I didn't double up on an order but appear to be in the same boat as you.

I've never ordered anything from AA before but I'm wondering if that's a sign of being back ordered?

TC

Comment

• Variable
                            Chieftain
                            • Mar 2011

They probably just pinged your account. Basically they "preauthorize" your account with a temporary charge to make sure it's kosher. That bounces back, and then later they actually charge it right before they ship it.

ETA: Yep just checked mine. It's only a "temporary" charge. You can ignore it. Their billing system was just verifying your info. They'll charge you the day it goes out most likely.
                            Last edited by Variable; 08-22-2014, 12:50 PM.
                            Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
                            We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....

Comment

• Keep The Change
                              Warrior
                              • Mar 2013

Thanks Variable, that's what I was hoping. I was wanting to see if others got the same thing. If so, then I can rest assured that I'll be getting a shipment soon or either rest assured that ya'll are screwed like me. Haha!

Comment

• tackdriver
                                Warrior
                                • Feb 2013

Did any of the hoarse members receive a shipping confirmation today?

Comment

Working...
                                X