Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • IndyGrendel63

Originally posted by HANKA View Post
    Yes, there will be more. But how do you know it's gone? I just checked AA's website and didn't see a notice?
    I was actually emailing them about ordering some and they told me it was all gone. I guess they are taking back orders so they will ship when the next batch gets here.

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
      Administrator
      • Feb 2011

Great report and photos, WG, appreciate it!

Am waiting to see whether I got in in time, or have to wait. . . .

I hear it was selling in the tens of thousands by the HOUR. Does my heart good to think of so many well-armed patriots. . . .
      :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

• Kikn
        Warrior
        • Nov 2011

I checked my cc on the internet. I was billed on the 23rd but no tracking number. Hopefully it shows up tomorrow.

Anyone in dfw get theirs yet?

Comment

• 55Kingpin
          Bloodstained
          • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Kikn View Post
          I checked my cc on the internet. I was billed on the 23rd but no tracking number. Hopefully it shows up tomorrow.

Just a hunch on my part, but I placed my order not long after it showed up online. I also added a few other items to my cart while I was there. I'm guessing that those who only placed an order for ammo got shipped out a little quicker than the orders with multiple items. I didn't get a shipping notice until last night. Just a guess....

Godspeed,
          Chase

Comment

• Sputnik
            Warrior
            • May 2013

Originally posted by 55Kingpin View Post
            Just a hunch on my part, but I placed my order not long after it showed up online. I also added a few other items to my cart while I was there. I'm guessing that those who only placed an order for ammo got shipped out a little quicker than the orders with multiple items. I didn't get a shipping notice until last night. Just a guess....

Godspeed,
            Chase
            I am not so sure about that. I had my order submitted within an hour of it showing up, with no additional items and have received nothing but an acknowledgment receipt from Jeremy on the 22nd August. Geographically I am just a short distance away in North Carolina. Hmm...Should I be concerned? Hope I didn't slip through the crack or on the Unicorn dung pile.

Comment

• bwaites
              • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Sputnik View Post
              I am not so sure about that. I had my order submitted within an hour of it showing up, with no additional items and have received nothing but an acknowledgment receipt from Jeremy on the 22nd August. Geographically I am just a short distance away in North Carolina. Hmm...Should I be concerned? Hope I didn't slip through the crack or on the Unicorn dung pile.
              I placed my order within minutes of it showing up on the site and got my shipping notice yesterday afternoon.

Comment

• Sputnik
                Warrior
                • May 2013

Thanks bwaites, That eases my mind a bit. Maybe with the large influx of orders they have had to deviate from the "First come, first served policy"; BTW, is one I admire. They may have given all the orders to their shipping department with no priority consideration...just fill them! Maybe I didn't get trampled in the uniciorn stampede. It must be a beehive of activity there.

Comment

• My ordering experience is several emails at ordering. Then when getting close to shipping the actual credit card charge email. Next comes the UPS email. I ordered something a couple of weeks before the ammo and that order number was ~2000 less than the ammo order.

Comment

• 55Kingpin
                    Bloodstained
                    • Apr 2011

UPS just dropped off my order. I never thought I'd see the day. Can't wait to fire a few rounds, and hopefully be able to order more!

Comment

• Keep The Change
                      Warrior
                      • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Kikn View Post

Kikn,
                      I ordered the day it came out and mine shows that it will be here tomorrow. I did get a tracking number on Monday or Tuesday though.

Comment

• Keep The Change
                        Warrior
                        • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Smokepole50 View Post
                        I missed the big brown truck today but I should be 500rds better off by 11AM tomorrow.

Why do you need so much ammo...........because, when the dollar is worth a dime my ammo will be worth 10X as much. I'll take that loaf of bread, here's 5 7.62x54r rounds. Ammo is a commodity that has a long shelf life, it will always be worth something. I wish I could say the same for the US dollar.
                        Agreed.
                        I'm a bit anxious in the way I see this country going. That is why I'm buying silver & gold and ammo.
                        There is hedge fund guy that is a member of the Bass family in Fort Worth. If you live in DFW you know who they are, but he is quoted as saying that he is buying lots of gold and ammo. He his very pessimistic in the economy here and even the global economy. He predicts Japan is next and that will really set things off. From what I understand he has a compound out in the middle of nowhere. That is how down he is on the countries condition.

Comment

• Keep The Change
                          Warrior
                          • Mar 2013

wheelguner,
                          great info, thanks a lot.
                          I'm not a reloader but plan on it in the near future. Is it going to be possible to reload the steel case? I've heard some mention it will be difficult with the berdan primers?

Comment

• KentuckyBuddha
                            Warrior
                            • Oct 2012

Berdan primers are a no-go right there. But steel case is too, all by itself.

I am comfortable I will be corrected if mistaken.
                            Last edited by KentuckyBuddha; 08-28-2014, 03:17 PM.

Comment

• stanc
                              Banned
                              • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Keep The Change View Post
                              I'm a bit anxious in the way I see this country going. That is why I'm buying silver & gold and ammo.
                              <chuckle> That's what I was doing 30 years ago. Much to my surprise, the country and economy didn't collapse. So I stopped worrying about, sold my silver coins, and shot my ammo for fun.

Comment

• stanc
                                Banned
                                • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Smokepole50 View Post
                                Why do you need so much ammo...........because, when the dollar is worth a dime my ammo will be worth 10X as much. I'll take that loaf of bread, here's 5 7.62x54r rounds.
                                Oooh. You may wish to rethink that plan. Those 7.62 bullets might be returned to you...

Comment

Working...
                                X