• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VASCAR2
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

Hornady Brass on sale!

Midsouth Shooters Supply has bags of 100 Hornady 6.5 Grendel brass on sale $45.99 or $.46 for each piece of brass. Best price I’ve ever seen for Hornady 6.5 Grendel brass, good time to stock up.

• grayfox
    Chieftain
    • Jan 2017

I'm there big boy!
    Can't have too much brass.
    Get it while it's hot.
    "Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"

Comment

• VASCAR2
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2011

Shooters Pro Shop is selling factory 2nds/blem 129 grain Nosler ABLR. These go fast and are hard to find.

Explore the world of Nosler, renowned for crafting the finest bullets, ammunition, rifles, and brass. Discover our extensive lineup, including Partition, AccuBond, E-Tip, Ballistic Tip, Custom Competition, and more. Experience superior quality and performance with Nosler products.

Comment

• OLDCOOT
        Bloodstained
        • Apr 2015

Thanks Vascar. Scored three boxes of 129 ABLR. Been wanting to play with these.

Comment

• Smokehouse_83
          Bloodstained
          • Apr 2017

Hell 123 eldm is like 82 cents a round right now. Buy it shoot it reload it.

Comment

• Kilco
            Chieftain
            • Jan 2016

That's Vascar.. best deal i have seen on Grendel brass. I went to town on it.

Comment

• derek45
              Bloodstained
              • Jun 2017

I jumped on that back in August, surprised they are not sold out by now.
              NRA LIFE

USPSA-IPSC

"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

-Jeff Cooper

Comment

• Hardbawl
                Unwashed
                • Aug 2017

Thanks, Vascar. Am quite new with the Grendel so your “heads up” came at the right time.

Comment

• Randy99CL
                  Warrior
                  • Oct 2017

Same vendor, lower price. $39.79 / 100.

https://www.midsouthshooterssupply.c...yman+reloading!
                  "In any war, political or battlefield; truth is the first casualty."

Trump has never had a wife he didn't cheat on.

Comment

• grendelnubi
                    Warrior
                    • Apr 2017

They also have a 500 ct monster 123gr HPBT that appears to be Nosler Custom Competition for $119. BC of .510

Comment

• jhoyda
                      Bloodstained
                      • Aug 2017

Originally posted by grendelnubi View Post
                      They also have a 500 ct monster 123gr HPBT that appears to be Nosler Custom Competition for $119. BC of .510
                      Have you been able to get these to shoot? My Grendel absolutely rejects the 123 CC with CFE223.

Comment

• VASCAR2
                        Chieftain
                        • Mar 2011

The Monster bullet from Midsouth is the Nosler 123 grain Custom Competition and the bullet has proven accurate for me. I have shot several hundred blems and overruns from Shooters Pro Shop. A Friend has a 24” AA 6.5 Grendel and an 18” Brownell’s Grendel II chamber. The AA barrel shoots the Nosler CC fine but the Grendel II barrel doesn’t like them. This same friend bought some Prvi Parizan 120 grain HP BT bullets from Graf’s and the Grendel II barrel shoots them accurately.

Comment

• jhoyda
                          Bloodstained
                          • Aug 2017

Thanks. I've burned through 125 trying to find a sub-moa load. It's unfortunate since Arm or Ally has them for around $57 for 250.

Comment

• 1Shot
                            Warrior
                            • Feb 2018

If you purchase 250 Hornady cases from Midway it comes out to the same price as Graf has on sale and Midway has FREE SHIPPING if you purchase over $49 right now. This would save you a bunch on bullets etc. also.

Comment

• longlickfriends77
                              Bloodstained
                              • Jan 2018

[QUOTE=1Shot;208034]If you purchase 250 Hornady cases from Midway it comes out to the same price as Graf has on sale and Midway has FREE SHIPPING if you purchase over $49 right now. This would save you a bunch on bullets etc. also.[/QUOTE

armorally.com has star line 6.5 grendel brass for sale
                              250pcs. for $104.99 right now.

Comment

Working...
                              X