Comment

• Londerko
      Warrior
      • Apr 2018

Comment

• SpinyNorman
        Unwashed
        • Jul 2017

Anybody else have their order cancelled recently (today) with no explanation? They've had my money for almost a week. Still shows "in stock" at the same price on the Sportsman's Warehouse website.

Comment

• glockky
          Unwashed
          • Dec 2018

I picked up another box recently when I was at sportsman’s warehouse. Really wish hornady would release this bullet for reloading.

Comment

• Harpoon1
            Chieftain
            • Dec 2017

Originally posted by SpinyNorman View Post
            Anybody else have their order cancelled recently (today) with no explanation? They've had my money for almost a week. Still shows "in stock" at the same price on the Sportsman's Warehouse website.
            Probably has something to do with an issue with your shipping address. Call them.

They canceled my 2nd order, after already shipping the first order to the same address, when they apparently realized it was a “P.O. box”. When I called to find out why the order was cancelled, they said the “don’t ship to p.o. boxes”. Anyway, after I explained they already had with the first order, and some pissing and moaning on my part, she went to her boss for approval and they got it out within a day or two. I’ve purchased another 2 or 3 large orders since without any further problems or delays. Goes right through online now.

Only thing that still irks me is they hit me up for VA state sales tax, because they have a store here in the western part of the state, even though the order ships from Utah. Go figure.
            Last edited by Harpoon1; 01-24-2019, 02:00 AM.

Comment

• meatsweats
              Warrior
              • Aug 2018

Originally posted by sycotik View Post
              I am about to build my 12.5 inch G and plan on using this ammo, but has anyone used their 300blk yet? Curious on the performance of that as well. Thanks.
              Shoots well out of the 300 BO. Absolutely no issues

MS

Comment

• SpinyNorman
                Unwashed
                • Jul 2017

Turns out the reason they canceled my order was that Sportsmans Warehouse was in the middle of raising their price by $50 a box and dropping their free shipping offer. Guess they didn't feel like honoring the price they sold it at a week ago.

Comment

• hill37
                  Warrior
                  • Apr 2017

Moved Grendel up to same price as AR 10 ammo. Does anyone know how much the other AR15 calibers went up?

Comment

• SpinyNorman
                    Unwashed
                    • Jul 2017

.223-$149.00
                    .300-$149.00
                    6.8- $159.00

Comment

• Harpoon1
                      Chieftain
                      • Dec 2017

Turns out the reason they canceled my order was that Sportsmans Warehouse was in the middle of raising their price by $50 a box and dropping their free shipping offer. Guess they didn't feel like honoring the price they sold it at a week ago.
                      That just sucks.

Comment

• Harpoon1
                        Chieftain
                        • Dec 2017

.223-$149.00
                        .300-$149.00
                        6.8- $159.00
                        And they jacked the 6.5 Creedmoor and 308 up to $189.00 also.

I expect a “little” inflationary price increase every so often but a 36% increase overnight?

Comment

• NOLAGT
                          Bloodstained
                          • Nov 2017

Shoot I wanted to stock up on that for my 6.5g. This is the only place to get it right?

Im assuming the brass is good to go to save for re loads?
                          Last edited by NOLAGT; 01-26-2019, 08:56 PM.

Comment

• Harpoon1
                            Chieftain
                            • Dec 2017

Originally posted by NOLAGT View Post
                            Shoot I wanted to stock up on that for my 6.5g. This is the only place to get it right?

Im assuming the brass is good to go to save for re loads?
                            As far as I know, they have an exclusive deal with Hornady.

Hope so, I’m saving mine in anticipation of reloading it.

Comment

• 204 AR
                              Warrior
                              • Sep 2015

Well I doubt they have to worry about selling too much at that price. I think Midsouth has Black for $18 a box.

Comment

• Wargrendeleagle
                                Warrior
                                • Sep 2018

I bought all they had of the black at academy when it was $16.75. I just wish they had more of it. I had been planning on buying some of the Gunner but not now!

Comment

Working...
                                X