• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • A5BLASTER
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2015

Originally posted by djw View Post
    I just noticed that TSUSA lists the AG in both 6.5 Grendel and Creedmoor at $159.95 (not 'prime' price; what would that be, do you think?). The Grendel is not in stock.
    What is TSUSA?

Comment

• djw
      Unwashed
      • Apr 2018

Originally posted by A5BLASTER View Post
      What is TSUSA?
      Target Sports USA https://www.targetsportsusa.com/horn...-p-109129.aspx
      Last edited by djw; 02-20-2019, 04:05 PM.

Comment

• A5BLASTER
        Chieftain
        • Mar 2015

Thought that's what you meant but wanted too make sure.

And link won't work for me, could be my less then smart phone.

Comment

• Bevo
          Warrior
          • Feb 2018

I just noticed that TSUSA lists the AG in both 6.5 Grendel and Creedmoor at $159.95 (not 'prime' price; what would that be, do you think?). The Grendel is not in stock.

Just noticed this as well. Prime price is $146.83

Edit: This is a very recent addition to their inventory as well, so I assume they'll be getting some in stock at some point.

Maybe they bought Sportsman's inventory.
          Last edited by Bevo; 02-08-2019, 09:43 PM.

Comment

• bj139
            Chieftain
            • Mar 2017

The Creedmoor has free shipping at Target Sports at $160 so not too bad. I don't see 6.5 Grendel listed.
            Edit: I see it now when I searched. Out of stock must not show unless searched.
            Last edited by bj139; 02-08-2019, 09:48 PM.

Comment

• A5BLASTER
              Chieftain
              • Mar 2015

I just posted a question too targetsports about when it will be instock for online sales. Hopefully they will respond.

Comment

• Sinclair
                Warrior
                • Feb 2018

Just a FWIW, I just did the math and if it ever warms up so I can reload in my garage, it will be costing me $0.81 per round or $162.44 per 200. Kind of hard to justify reloading if my rifle would shoot Factory stuff well enough, about 1,25 to 1.5 MOA which isn't very good for a heavy barreled bolt gun. Like someone has said, I am no longer a tight group shooter, but I still know where the cross hairs were when the shot broke.
                Last edited by Sinclair; 02-09-2019, 12:07 AM.
                "A Patriot must always be ready to defend his Country against his government"
                Edward Abbey

"Stay out of trouble, Never give up, Never give in, Watch you're six, Hold the line, Stay Frosty."
                Dr. Sabastian Gorka, Hungarian by birth, American Patriot by Beliefs.

Comment

• Londerko
                  Warrior
                  • Apr 2018

Originally posted by Sinclair View Post
                  Just a FWIW, I just did the math and if it ever warms up so I can reload in my garage, it will be costing me $0.81 per round or $162.44 per 200. Kind of hard to justify reloading if my rifle would shoot Factory stuff well enough, about 1,25 to 1.5 MOA which isn't very good for a heavy barreled bolt gun. Like someone has said, I am no longer a tight group shooter, but I still know where the cross hairs were when the shot broke.

Comment

• Bigs28
                    Chieftain
                    • Feb 2016

I reload and shooting lead free it costs me about 40 cents a round not counting the brass because i don't know how many shots i will get out of them. Their are less expensive bullets that could get me down to 30 cents or less if i wanted.

Comment

• A5BLASTER
                      Chieftain
                      • Mar 2015

Targetsports answered my question. And then sent me a follow up email this evening.

They state 4-6 weeks and they will have it in stock and that they bought up all that hornady could send. And that it will remain a stock item.

Comment

• NOLAGT
                        Bloodstained
                        • Nov 2017

Signed up for notification.

Comment

• rebby
                          Warrior
                          • Mar 2017

Prime on the Creedmoor is $147.15.

Prime on the Grendel (what really matters) is $146.83.

Comment

• Randy99CL
                            Warrior
                            • Oct 2017

I get the impression some don't know how inexpensive new Hornady brass can be. Midsouth has a sale right now at $38.49 / 100.
                            "In any war, political or battlefield; truth is the first casualty."

Trump has never had a wife he didn't cheat on.

Comment

• towerofpower93
                              Bloodstained
                              • Feb 2016

Originally posted by Randy99CL View Post
                              I get the impression some don't know how inexpensive new Hornady brass can be. Midsouth has a sale right now at $38.49 / 100.
                              https://www.midsouthshooterssupply.c...oint-5-grendel
                              Cheapest I could find when I was looking to buy was ~.50 cents a piece.

I always like to run a couple hundred rounds of factory through a new to me AR upper when I first get it to eliminate the handload variable and let the barrel break-in before I start working up a load. That's why I got the AG in the first place, though it wouldn't have been a bad thing to have available at the old price point if shooting a couple of DMR or gas gun PRS matches back to back and didn't have the time or inclination to load enough ammo.

Comment

• White Smoke
                                Bloodstained
                                • Dec 2019

Does anyone have any idea what powder they are using in the AG 123BTHP?

Comment

Working...
                                X