• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Popeye212
    Chieftain
    • Jan 2018

Made Midway happy today will soon be rolling my own

Pulled the trigger today on press,dies,Lyman Gen 6, assorted accessories and a Magneto Speed Sport. Ordered 123gr. SMK and Hornady SSt's now have to decide what to push em out the other end with. It's been a long time and am looking forward to loading again. Planning on starting with CCI 450's and still not sure whether to start with CFE223 and AR Comp or some other combo. I have Hornady brass to start with.
  • ty_hooper12
    Warrior
    • Oct 2017

Comment

• IescapedCali
      Warrior
      • Sep 2017

Way to blast the budget, Popeye! You’ve got the Grendel reloading manuals, right? Plenty of load data there, including the 2 powders you mention, along with 8208XBR, Tac, and even LeveRevolution behind the SST’s.

Comment

• cwlongshot
        Warrior
        • Mar 2018

A better place for brass and bullets is Sage reloading supply. GREAT guy and asset to the reloading community in Wes Sage!

Soon enough you will have a well stocked bench!

Good luck and I know you will be having fun!

CW

Comment

• bj139
          Chieftain
          • Mar 2017

Nice reloading bench. I need more shelves.

Comment

• Popeye212
            Chieftain
            • Jan 2018

Originally posted by IescapedCali View Post
            Way to blast the budget, Popeye! You’ve got the Grendel reloading manuals, right? Plenty of load data there, including the 2 powders you mention, along with 8208XBR, Tac, and even LeveRevolution behind the SST’s.
            Actually no manuals and If I can find who I gave em to and where they are they are outdated. Just figured dip em lop em off at the top shoot n holler.. No I have been scouring every site I can find on data. Only powder I could find today was CFE223. But did find the 450's. I will order that Grendel manual now that you reminded me. I have been saving for this purchase finally swung it.
            Just think of all the money I'm gonna save!!!
            Last edited by Popeye212; 06-06-2018, 01:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X