• Cajuntransplant
    Bloodstained
    • Apr 2016

100gr ELDM (benchmark and 8208xbr)

• A5BLASTER
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2015

Good work sir.

H335 would give you the most speed with the 100 grain eld-m and most all 100 grain or less weight pills.

Comment

• Cajuntransplant
      Bloodstained
      • Apr 2016

Originally posted by A5BLASTER View Post
      Good work sir.

H335 would give you the most speed with the 100 grain eld-m and most all 100 grain or less weight pills.

Comment

• Gusmeister
        Warrior
        • May 2017

A friend of mine runs this bullet at about 2,400 fps with 8208 powder. It is a solid shooter out to 600 yards with his rifle. He "ran out of scope" so did not test it further. In light winds that day it did very well.

Comment

• PA_Probe
          Bloodstained
          • Jan 2018

Thanks for posting. I have a box of these that I was going to load up for my Howa mini. Now I have something to compare against.

Comment

• Cajuntransplant
            Bloodstained
            • Apr 2016

Originally posted by Gusmeister View Post
            A friend of mine runs this bullet at about 2,400 fps with 8208 powder. It is a solid shooter out to 600 yards with his rifle. He "ran out of scope" so did not test it further. In light winds that day it did very well.
            Good to know. I plan on trying these out on some critters this winter if I'm lucky. Otherwise if the speeds and accuracy are there it will be a good match load for me I think.

Comment

• Cajuntransplant
              Bloodstained
              • Apr 2016

Originally posted by PA_Probe View Post
              Thanks for posting. I have a box of these that I was going to load up for my Howa mini. Now I have something to compare against.
              No problem! Keep in mind the temps were below freezing that day so be careful with the load workup if using my info.

Comment

Working...
              X