• 65Whelen
    Warrior
    • Sep 2014

Watching, good question

Comment

• lazyengineer
      Chieftain
      • Feb 2019

I use Excel for all of my data, and am quite happy with it. I won't send you the file, but will let you know how it's layed out some time later when I have time.
      4x P100

Comment

• mongoosesnipe
        Chieftain
        • May 2012

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=471314637 this is probably a decent template to fallow not sure how many details ou want to add
        Punctuation is for the weak....

Comment

• LtDan
          Warrior
          • Sep 2017

This is what I use in Xcel
          Cal. XXX Rifle XXXX
          Bullet Powder Load C.O.L. Number CB to Lds CB to OG

Comment

• Wafavre2
            Warrior
            • Feb 2017

I use an app called AmmoTracker on my IPad. Easy and clean for each load for each gun.

Comment

• Sinclair
              Warrior
              • Feb 2018

I have found several Excel spreadsheets dedicated to reloading on you tube, some of which were downloadable. I have not use any of them today, too tedious for me, but someone else might like them.
              "A Patriot must always be ready to defend his Country against his government"
              Edward Abbey

"Stay out of trouble, Never give up, Never give in, Watch you're six, Hold the line, Stay Frosty."
              Dr. Sabastian Gorka, Hungarian by birth, American Patriot by Beliefs.

Comment

• Chev2500
                Bloodstained
                • Aug 2018

Here is one: https://www.longrangehunting.com/thr...loading.51002/

years ago I made my own in Excel. I print off blank ones and put them in a 3 ring binder on my load bench and fill in the blanks while loading. every so often I enter the data into my computer and reprint for the binder so then I have the data "stored" in 2 places.I have a separate file for each gun. Mine goes back to 1983.

Comment

• mtnlvr
                  Warrior
                  • Feb 2019

I've created a monster spreadsheet that I use. Not only does it track my reloading components, how much is left and where they got used, but what firearm they were used in, what the cost was, etc. There's a page for reloading components, a page for factory ammo, a page for each firearm, running tally of rounds fired per firearm per year, and then some. It's maybe a little over the top, but I like spreadsheets and I bet I'm not alone.

Comment

• SightedIn
                    Warrior
                    • Jun 2016

Made my own template on google sheets. Sheets is nice because it doesnt require a license, is eaiser to modify than excel, works on anything no matter if its pc or mac or whatever, its usable and editable on a just about any smartphone and the phone data you enter at the range is at your house before you are as its cloud based and pretty much instant.
                    Excels good too it has its place

Comment

• Labrat198
                      Warrior
                      • Nov 2018

The horde delivers once again! Extra special thanks to mongoosesnipe and Chev2500!

I think each firearm is going to get its own sheet using the grendel reloading project as a template and that Load Data Summery sheet has got to be the slickest way to run ladder tests calculations.

Comment

Working...
                      X