Anyone else watch rushshooting67913 on YouTube?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Clays23
    Warrior
    • Nov 2015

Anyone else watch rushshooting67913 on YouTube?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wD52gpBVeB8
    Joshua 1:9
  • CaptnC
    Warrior
    • May 2018

That's scooting along pretty good!

Glad he mentions the AR platform rifles can't handle bolt action pressures. That is my biggest concern, over pressure.

Just ordered a SS 24" barrel this morning. I hope to squeeze a few more FPS out of the AR platform.

Comment

• LTQZ
      Bloodstained
      • Feb 2019

Originally posted by Clays23 View Post
      Dude is getting crazy good results from his Ruger American Grendel. Nearly 3000 FPS with 100 grain ELD. He’s got a few videos and all of his loads seem to do well. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wD52gpBVeB8
      I've looked at some of this guys videos before, he has several of those Ruger Americans, I may look into getting a 6.5 Grr to go with the AR

like your verse, excellent advise, it is a command actually.

Have a great day!!
      Knowledge and understanding leads to Wisdom.

Comment

• Javman
        Warrior
        • Jan 2016

RAPs in Grr are great, accurate and fun to shoot. Now some people complain about the bolt being somewhat sloppy but in the accuracy department it hangs in there! I've gotten excellent results with different loads but I'm always wanting to try something else, guess it's the rifle looney in me lol.

Comment

• LtDan
          Warrior
          • Sep 2017

I watched the video and sent him an email of what my chamber dimensions are and the Bullet to Lands and Bullet to Ogive of the bullets I shoot. He said that he will measure his barrel and get back to me, I'm interested on the consistency of Ruger machining. My RAP Creedmoor was way off with the headspace, which I had to fix

Comment

• Clays23
            Warrior
            • Nov 2015

Originally posted by CaptnC View Post
            That's scooting along pretty good!

Glad he mentions the AR platform rifles can't handle bolt action pressures. That is my biggest concern, over pressure.

Just ordered a SS 24" barrel this morning. I hope to squeeze a few more FPS out of the AR platform.

Comment

• Clays23
              Warrior
              • Nov 2015

Yeah lt Dan think I saw your comment on his video. I told him to join the forum should help grow his channel

Comment

• Clays23
                Warrior
                • Nov 2015

Just posted new video with 85 grain sierras https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OmZpN1v-hTg&t=638s

Comment

• Liquidmetal
                  Unwashed
                  • Mar 2015

Started watching his channel recently and enjoy his Grendel videos. Has me wanting a Grendel bolt gun.

Comment

Working...
                  X