• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • acourvil
    Warrior
    • Dec 2013

Hammer bullets

Just curious if anyone has tried Hammer bullets in their Grendel (I didn't see them mentioned in the LFP threads). I picked up some of the 99gn hunters, and initial results are good. They are a little slower than the 100TTSX, but group better, at least in my initial testing. There are lots of fans over at the long range hunting forum, but this is my first experience with them.
  • BobinNC
    Warrior
    • Oct 2017

I've not tried them. But from long experience, "boutique" bullet makers come in and go out of business with blazing speed. Based on long experience, it can be a zero sum game to invest too much in load development on a projectile that may be unavailable tomorrow. I mean it's not like Grendel users are lacking in available useful bullets.

In any event I'm glad you like them, and wish them and you the best of luck.

Comment

• A5BLASTER
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2015

Originally posted by BobinNC View Post
      I've not tried them. But from long experience, "boutique" bullet makers come in and go out of business with blazing speed. Based on long experience, it can be a zero sum game to invest too much in load development on a projectile that may be unavailable tomorrow. I mean it's not like Grendel users are lacking in available useful bullets.

In any event I'm glad you like them, and wish them and you the best of luck.
      I think the company has been around for a few years.

OP. I haven't tryed them but have seen post about them and users seem to like them.

Give us a good load work up on them so other members might see if they want too try them.

Comment

Working...
      X