X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cwlongshot
    Warrior
    • Mar 2018

Another long time reloader here. My loading ledger goes back to 1987. I didnt use one before that. But started summer of 1977 at the kitchen table with my Grandfather loading 22 Hornets on a Lyman JR before Grandma came home from work! I remember the date cause it was the summer I lived with them and went woodchuck hunting for the first time. (In normally not good with remembering dates of occurrences.)

My loads have a consecutive number. I started with 100,000. Im almost at 300,000 different loads today. I simply write that number in the box. Mostly I use plastic ammo boxes for all My loads.

CW

Comment

• Chev2500
      Bloodstained
      • Aug 2018

here is one you can print out
      I've built a couple of spreadsheets that I think are handy so I thought that I would share them with the reloading community here. I use one for documenting my load when I use a chronograph. It calculates the following for a 1 to 10 shot group for 7 different loads: Number of shots Lowest...

I keep them in 3 ring binders going back to 1981

Comment

• Cornbread
        Warrior
        • Dec 2015

I have a binder with tabs for each caliber. I have some load data sheets not sure where they came from to record the data. I log all the pertinent info for the load and record chrono data and group size during a range session. A buddy of mine just found some of his dads old logs while going through his stuff after he passed. Lets just say back before the load books got lawyered up��.

Comment

Working...
        X