• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hill37
    Warrior
    • Apr 2017

Target Sports 110gr FMJ $.67ea

https://www.targetsportsusa.com/prvi...-p-110134.aspxbad link sorry try now.
    Last edited by hill37; 12-14-2019, 06:39 PM. Reason: bad link
  • phishfood
    Warrior
    • Jul 2017

Buying a case to get free shipping, that actually brings the price down to 67 cents a round. Compared to SGAmmo selling Hornady AG for 73 cents shipped, that actually starts to make sense.

Comment

• AimSmall
      Unwashed
      • Sep 2019

New to the grendel, how is this ammo?

Comment

• phishfood
        Warrior
        • Jul 2017

Since it is relatively new to the market, we are all waiting anxiously to get some reviews/results back from the earliest crash test dummies.

Comment

• AimSmall
          Unwashed
          • Sep 2019

Any one know what the b.c. is?

Comment

• VASCAR2
            Chieftain
            • Mar 2011

Wolf/Barnaul 100 grain bimetal FMJ is supposedly .400 or .410. I tried searching and couldn?t the find the exact BC for the PPU 110 grain FMJ but I suspect it will be very close to .400.

Comment

• Brazz04
              Warrior
              • Aug 2018

Does anyone know if the PPU brass is worth reloading? I don't reload and typically sell all my once fired Hornady brass on here so I'd be interested if it was worth much. Doesn't seem like this is much of an advantage over Hornady AG so I was just curious.

Ill buy some and shoot it through my PF Krieger barrel just to give a range report though!

Comment

• AimSmall
                Unwashed
                • Sep 2019

Originally posted by Brazz04 View Post
                Does anyone know if the PPU brass is worth reloading? I don't reload and typically sell all my once fired Hornady brass on here so I'd be interested if it was worth much. Doesn't seem like this is much of an advantage over Hornady AG so I was just curious.

Ill buy some and shoot it through my PF Krieger barrel just to give a range report though!
                I was thinking the same thing as far as the AG goes. Just interested in trying this grain bullet. Might have to get some to try in my 12" Bartlein replacing my 12" BA

Comment

• Randy99CL
                  Warrior
                  • Oct 2017

Originally posted by Brazz04 View Post
                  I've heard/read that the last run (few years ago) PPU brass was soft and didn't last more than a couple of reloadings. Very little value, some were pretty much giving it away.
                  "In any war, political or battlefield; truth is the first casualty."

Trump has never had a wife he didn't cheat on.

Comment

• VASCAR2
                    Chieftain
                    • Mar 2011

The new PPU 6.5 Grendel brass uses a small rifle primer whereas the older recalled PPU brass used a large rifle primer. I’ve used 5.56/223 PPU brass and it seemed pretty good. No reports on the quality of current PPU 6.5 Grendel brass with small rifle primer.

Comment

• Bfglowkee
                      Warrior
                      • Jan 2019

If it?s anything like their 223/556 brass it will last 4-5 loads and still be reliable.

Comment

• Sinclair
                        Warrior
                        • Feb 2018

Prvi 110 fmj-bt bc

The PRVI web sight list the B.C. at 0.411
                        "A Patriot must always be ready to defend his Country against his government"
                        Edward Abbey

"Stay out of trouble, Never give up, Never give in, Watch you're six, Hold the line, Stay Frosty."
                        Dr. Sabastian Gorka, Hungarian by birth, American Patriot by Beliefs.

Comment

• LRRPF52
                          Super Moderator
                          • Sep 2014

A5BLASTER said the new PPU brass is much better than expected, but I haven't put my hands on any yet.

That was a great deal in the OP, but it's sold out now.

The old PPU 120gr MPT was really accurate for an economy option every time I shot it.
                          NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

Working...
                          X