• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JCSC
    Warrior
    • Sep 2019

Hornady 123 bthp

Curious if these have been around awhile? My local sports shop had them for 19 and some change. I have shot the eldm and sst without a great amount of success.

Anyway, that?s a decent price for ammo and reusable grrr brass.
  • BCHunter
    Warrior
    • Jan 2018

This is the hornady american gunner, it previously was only available as bulk ammo 200 rounds for 149.00,...hornady raised the price on it, up to black price. And killed the sales on it, they have just started offering it in 20 round boxes.

It does shoot well for a lot of people,...at .75 round it was great training practice round. At .90 round it depends how well your rifle likes it?

Comment

• tdbru
      Warrior
      • Dec 2019

my Grendel seems (not very many rounds down range yet so no hard statistics yet) to shoot the Hornady American Gunner 123gr. HPBT better than the like weight A-Max, ELD-M, and SST. it isn't very speedy in my tests. ymmv.
      -tdbru

Comment

• Harpoon1
        Chieftain
        • Dec 2017

Originally posted by JCSC View Post
        Curious if these have been around awhile? My local sports shop had them for 19 and some change. I have shot the eldm and sst without a great amount of success.

Anyway, that?s a decent price for ammo and reusable grrr brass.
        I’m still seeing the 200 round ammo boxes for sale at $139 + shipping. With shipping that’s less than .75 cents a round. All of my Grendels like it, gas and bolt guns.

Comment

Working...
        X