• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LRRPF52 View Post
    LOL that says it all LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Rust View Post
      This is an even bigger kick in the nuts for those of us in California where many hunters are in areas that don't allow lead bullets. The fewer options people have the more of them will give up on the sport.
      Isn't that the REAL objective. "We [the gov't] didn't take away their [your] rights. They just stopped buying guns for some reason."

Comment

• montana
        Chieftain
        • Jun 2011

LRRP, Well written. You seem to get it. This forum has some smart people in it. Too bad we can't export this kind of intelligence to other parts of our society.

Comment

• bwaites
          • Mar 2011

Gentlemen, while I'll admit the sarcasm is biting, this edges on a place we don't want to go. Please be courteous.

As for the ATF part, and she is wearing an ATF jacket, (though I can't for the life of me figure out the hat part), they should be disbanded, (and should have been disbanded long ago.)

Comment

Originally posted by LRRPF52 View Post
            The ATF, which has no Constitutional foundation for existence and absolutely no authority to enforce any laws (especially related to infringing upon the Second Amendment which is emphatically defined in the 2nd Amendment restricting Congress from such activity), has zero business regulating or issuing rulings on anything firearms related. The only reason they continue to conduct themselves as the illegal criminal enterprise that they are is because we have been allowing them to do so without any checks.

If you look at the illegal wording in USC Sec. 921, armor piercing ammunition means any and all ammunition components to be used in a a handgun made of all the metals that are used in projectiles except lead.

There is no need to get sucked into the minutia of a legal argument of how much they are infringing on our inalienable and God-given rights as human beings, the only fact that matters is that they are doing it under the guise of incrementalism, and they need to be stopped cold in their criminal tracks. The argument they are basing these rulings on is that just a little infringement on the 2nd Amendment is ok because..."We don't want armor-piercing ammunition available to anyone, now do we?"

"A reasonable person wouldn't need armor-piercing ammunition for their handguns, so it should be regulated." That is the argument. Only problem is, a reasonable person can have whatever arms they feel necessary to defend themselves against body-armor wearing thugs, especially when those thugs are being supplied by the ATF themselves, or ARE the ATF. They need to be slashed before any defense cuts are considered.

The ATF's budget could keep one Infantry Brigade paid for at full optempo, and that Infantry brigade would actually have positive results to show year after year. The ATF has no such record, the opposite, as a matter of fact, when you look at the countless fiasco's they have initiated at the loss of much innocent life, businesses, and who knows what else, which continues to this day.

They need to go away. Nit-picking it to death is only falling into their trap, as you give them legitimacy if you accept anything they have to say or declare.
            well put LRRPF52

Comment

• rickOshay
              Warrior
              • Apr 2012

I've written to my CA Congressman Hunter who is on the House Armed Services Committee. He is pro 2nd Amendment.

Comment

Working...
              X